F800 Pro Lousy looking playback

Hoser

Reaction score
Country
United States
The playback from the memory card is absolutely lousy, I switched the cards still very bad. Any suggestions?

The playback from the memory card is absolutely lousy, I switched the cards still very bad. Any suggestions?

What type of card are you using, and what are the specifications? Is it less than a Class 10? Is the source genuine? I once bought a 64GB Samsung MicroSD that turned out to be a 16GB MicroSD and I suspect it was a forgery! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you sure you play the actual files, and not lower RES files meant for streaming / preview.
Some cameras save both kind of files.
Also playing from the memory card are not always good even if it is in a good care reader, you might want to copy to computer first and then playback

What type of card are you using, and what are the specifications? Is it less than a Class 10? Is the source genuine? I once bought a 64GB Samsung MicroSD that turned out to be a 16GB MicroSD and I suspect it was a forgery! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you for your response. 1st card I used was the Thinkware 32GB card that came with the F800 Pro. 2ND card I used was 128GB HD+ card I used in another dash cam with beautiful playback. But on the 800 lousy playback. Also the 800 doesn't record continuously.

Thank you for your response. 1st card I used was the Thinkware 32GB card that came with the F800 Pro. 2ND card I used was 128GB HD+ card I used in another dash cam with beautiful playback. But on the 800 lousy playback. Also the 800 doesn't record continuously.
Hello There, If you are experiencing an issue with video quality of playback please reach out to us at support@thinkware.com. The F800 Dash Cam should be recording continuously in 1 minute segments with no gaps, when in Continuous Mode.

Back