F900 sm-p9 dual camera HELP!!!

orsbdn

Reaction score
Hello all. I really hope someone on this site can help. I just bought this camera off eBay and I am very impressed with its capabilities. However I am unable to pull footage from the sd card to my computer. The software loads onto the card and I am able to open it up with no problems. The manual states that I will not be able to see any files on the card unless they are loaded through the software. When I try to open the videos through the player it just states that there are no video files found. Another strange thing I've noticed is although I have many hours of footage on the camera ( I can view on the camera) when I pull up my memory card up on the computer it says that there is a full 32 GB available. PLEASE!! Any help with this would be much appreciated

hi,it seems you have not saved this video on your SD card.pls format SD before using.and try agian hope this can help you :D

digitalsources said:
hi,it seems you have not saved this video on your SD card.pls format SD before using.and try agian hope this can help you :D
Thanks for the response. I have formatted the sd card many times through the camera and also tried using the provided software with no luck

orsbdn said:
Hello all. I really hope someone on this site can help. I just bought this camera off eBay and I am very impressed with its capabilities. However I am unable to pull footage from the sd card to my computer. The software loads onto the card and I am able to open it up with no problems. The manual states that I will not be able to see any files on the card unless they are loaded through the software. When I try to open the videos through the player it just states that there are no video files found. Another strange thing I've noticed is although I have many hours of footage on the camera ( I can view on the camera) when I pull up my memory card up on the computer it says that there is a full 32 GB available. PLEASE!! Any help with this would be much appreciated

Hi orsbdn,

It looks like you have the Subini DVR-P9 dash cam.

www.subini.ru_products_pictures_dvrp9.jpg

Here are some manuals in Russian:
http://www.subini.ru/manual/DVR-HD219.pdf
http://files.sotmarket.ru/instr/aksy_dlya_avto/videoregistratory/supra/subini_dvr_p9.pdf

From the manual (translated with google), it appears that this camera creates a proprietary file system on the sd card. You will not be able to view the files via windows but will need to use the DX2PLAYER that is on the card. If that does not work, unfortunately I am not aware of any other way to extract the files. Perhaps someone who is more familiar with this camera has a solution.

Dash Cam Man

Back