Facebook Live Video Stream from the dashcam

Tom Erik

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Im wondering how is the 900s's video cvality when go in to the app and click on "Broadcast" and broadcast live video stream to facebook.
I have a750 and it only stream 480p and its bad cvalitie when streaming the video.

So my question is the 9002 bether with this ? do it video stream higher then 480 like 720p maybe or ?
And if its good do it laggs when live video streaming ?

Best regard from Tom, in Norway

would reasonably expect they would use the same resolution, bandwidth is the issue, try it and see I guess

would reasonably expect they would use the same resolution, bandwidth is the issue, try it and see I guess
He can't do that with a 900 because he has a 750 and wants to know if the 900 is better than the 750 for his requirements.

@Tom Erik. FWIW, it seems that the 750 has much superior low light performance when compared to the 900, (as posted elsewhere here), so if this is a 'thing' with you, you might want to take that into consideration before its 'streaming to Facebook' capability (Why would you want to do that anyway?)

I don't think the 900 is better than the 750 anyway, seems to be a backward step in performance for the most part

I got the new 900 camera now. but I got a problem.
When I click Broadcast to facebook then when it loads facebook in the blackvue app I get the message "Cant find info"
im totaly lost I have been trying for 3 months now, not getting to work.

Back