Failure to check blind spot almost results in a side swiping a cop

And people are infuriated by my uploads to youtube, and i am like " better i make a ass of you on youtube, than karma get a grip on your ass" :)

Wait... that cop wasn't staying in his lane. It looked like he was moving to the center lane (without signaling) and the returned fully to his lane. Oh to have a badge.

Wait... that cop wasn't staying in his lane. It looked like he was moving to the center lane (without signaling) and the returned fully to his lane. Oh to have a badge.
No, he wasn't moving to the centre lane, he was moving as far right in his lane as possible so that he could fit his vehicle fully in the other driver's blind spot, where he would be out of sight even if the driver did use his mirrors and turn his head the normal amount. - the cop deliberately caused the situation and was perfectly aware that the other lane was clear for taking avoiding action, the cop then deliberately left the avoiding action until after the other driver started changed lanes, even though the driver had indicated his intention to change lane a decent amount of time before, in fact the cop moved back into lane as soon as the other driver indicated - after he had looked in his mirrors. Should loose his job for deliberately getting people into trouble and causing unsafe situations.

I wish i could afford the coveted drive as you please permit which a lot of Danes seem to have, sadly i am told you can only apply for that permit if the tax part of the price of your car amount to 100.000 Dkkr / 15000 USD at least.
But i have never been able to afford a car in that price range.

No, he wasn't moving to the centre lane, he was moving as far right in his lane as possible so that he could fit his vehicle fully in the other driver's blind spot, where he would be out of sight even if the driver did use his mirrors and turn his head the normal amount. - the cop deliberately caused the situation and was perfectly aware that the other lane was clear for taking avoiding action, the cop then deliberately left the avoiding action until after the other driver started changed lanes, even though the driver had indicated his intention to change lane a decent amount of time before, in fact the cop moved back into lane as soon as the other driver indicated - after he had looked in his mirrors. Should loose his job for deliberately getting people into trouble and causing unsafe situations.

Well, ok, that's what I was thinking, but figured that would be to blatant cop-bashing. Either way, whether deliberate or unintentional, I feel the blame (at best) is equal. The cop was in the left-most lane (excluding the HOV) with no good reason. The HOV driver has a very small window to exit the lane while the line was dashed. I don't know if it was a setup, but clearly the cop could have helped prevent this. The fact that he then lit him up afterwards, despite his own culpability, is one of the reasons I simply do not trust anyone with a badge.

ETA: After looking at it again, I think your claim of deliberate action is warranted... Look at how fast the cop is driving when the video starts - he was gaining on the white car. As soon as he was even with him, he slowed to match his speed, and inched over to the right - even crossing over the line. Good call. Too bad there's no way to find out who the Dodge belongs to... I'm sure they'd love to have a copy.

Last edited:
A good reason to not only have a dashcam but also a side camera.

I so slammed the door on a guy today driving on a 2 lane road that became 1 lane.
So since i am such a nice guy i of course left a gap to the car in front of me, so a car in the left lane could merge into that gap, but seeing a really pushy driver behind the guy i left the hole for, so as the guy merged into the 2 car length gap i opened up the gap just a little more to 2.5 car length ( minus the 1 car already there ), and sure enough he jumped at the chance, which i then slammed shut in his face cuz now we was single digit feet from where it was just 1 lane.

And i so dislike these pushy drivers, so any chance i get to PO one of them i take it, and i will also take the fist fight if thats how it end, ill even let him throw the first punch, again cuz i am such a nice guy and really i want to share my material with police and youtube.

BTW that ore deal that was like 300 M / 970 feet from the police station here :)

Back