Fair warning.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
To all the caring people in here.
From Friday and until Tuesday i will be house & dog sitting again, and my sister will be house & dog sitting in another place, making it possible for people we both care about to take a short trip to Barcelona to see a soccer game.
This is normal and just a thing you have to do if you are a nice person, but you guys will have to make do without me as i will not bring my computer this time around, and TBH i think a little AFK time will not hurt me.
And Fie and Bam Bam love me very much, and i will almost be within walking distance of my friends Mini and Jackie which are 2 other girls with 4 legs and fur that love me very much, so i will be getting a lot of sweet loving i am sure.

Jackie, and some old bloke with hippie hair.
IMG_20200106_115613.jpg

If only i was able to get the same love from a girl of my race,,, i would be very happy.

You are both mammals, how close to identical do you need to get?

Not being down on all four unless i command her to, less fur would also be nice :giggle:

Have fun my friend, and enjoy the peace from losing the world's problems via not being online for awhile (y)We'll still be here when you get back :)

I do something similar every now and then, my oldest and truest friend has a kennel and a house full of dogs which I occasionally take care of when nobody else will be there. She's still on dial-up as there's nothing but that and satellite internet available that far up in the hills so I don't even bother. Nature up there is beautiful- just sitting on the porch and doing nothing with a cup of coffee is sort of like hitting the reset button for me :cool:

Phil

Back