Fake or genuine panorama2 ??

Below factory cost, couldn't be real at $99, doesn't show that price when I just checked it though

I see price 138usd free shipping.
Outside looks same. There are many same shell dash cams out there. Very important if it has Sony Exmor as advertised. Even if it has it, then most important is Firmware.

Interesting ,
I'm in Europe and regular customer with dx. Maybe They Taylor the Price based on IP Address.

Price:

2% OFF
List Price: €101,71

I have done over 20 Buys with them. Never disapointed me before on the discription.
Do the Advertized spec's match with the original?

Funny,
Why they do not know shell changed.
Their post shell is out of stock now.
I change for cpl as many people know.

Interesting ,
I'm in Europe and regular customer with dx. Maybe They Taylor the Price based on IP Address.

Price:

2% OFF
List Price: €101,71

I have done over 20 Buys with them. Never disapointed me before on the discription.
Do the Advertized spec's match with the original?

If dx price set by IP, this is unfair and discriminative, anti-customer approach.

You can buy one and tell us result. Very interesting!

@Kado
Your first post you wrote 99 USD !
Should be EUR, right ? Then 138usd price I see is correct ! ;)

yeah big difference if Euro, maybe you should edit the title

all that aside though DX can be hit and miss, I've bought from them a few times and they aren't the smoothest seller to deal with

Matego MG300W is 100% same desing and almost same hardware. Exept it uses OV Cmos instead Sony Exmor, cheaper lens and poor FW.
I doubt for such cheap price can sell real Sony Exmor.
To avoid speculations, somebody has to buy, open it and see if its Sony or OV cmos.

Correct. My misstake. Tanks for raising this. DX recently shows euro in stead of dollars.
Could this be genuine for 138 dollar?

Who is dx.com ?
I never release the product for them.
Be careful. My other oem also can not use sony cause I did not supply.So it is fake.

I see from pics they offer cheap 1-2 usd suction mount, not Arkon brand like original Panorama offers.

Who is dx.com ?
Be careful.

Dx is chinese reseller. I think they sell chinese matego mg300w but mis-leading customers with specs.

they often have wrong 'cut and paste' specs listed, have seen it before with car cameras from them

if the person that makes the camera tells you they do not supply them then I'd avoid at all costs, think about it, if it were real then surely they would list the correct brand and model number

Who is dx.com ?
Be careful. My other oem also can not use sony cause I did not supply.So it is fake.

I dont think its 100% fake, because they dont use word Panorama or Powerucc. Its rathet look-a-like with wrong CMOS specs which is mis-leading. More likely its local market Matego mg300w. I already have experience with Matego ;)

If I look at the pictures of the original panorama2 on this site, The housing does not reed powerucc or panorama2. strange, What manufacturier does not print It's name or model on their product?

Why? To provent confusion?? Apologies fore my ignorance but I could I buy it of DX, flash the software to show Kado on boot and market it als the one and ownly original? Soft Branding Products produced in the east is a standaard feature these
days.

Why? To provent confusion?? Apologies fore my ignorance but I could I buy it of DX, flash the software to show Kado on boot and market it als the one and ownly original? Soft Branding Products produced in the east is a standaard feature these
days.

I have already tried with some professionals help to flash Matego, was thinking to use Powerucc FW there. No luck. They are both with complicated strong encrypting.

Back