Fake or genuine panorama2 ??

Anyone have experience returning an item to DX.com? I was thinking of rolling the dice and ordering one to see if it is genuine. If not genuine I would then return it. I am in the US, will I need to ship it back to China?

Anyone have experience returning an item to DX.com? I was thinking of rolling the dice and ordering one to see if it is genuine. If not genuine I would then return it. I am in the US, will I need to ship it back to China?
Hi,
This is not fake or genuine issue. In china, there is no any panorama product. It's made in Korea.
I checked the what was mistake. They told me, it will be erase soon. But still it's posted.
Don't do mistake. Can not get the goods from them.

Reactions: old
Thank you for this information. I will not order from DX!

You can't send cameras to China through the post from the US so cheap freight wouldn't be an option, you'd need to use a freight company, expect to pay half the cost of the camera for that

Thank you for the info. It appears DX has a US address for US customers to send returns. However I will not order this camera from them. The risk of fake and wasted money shipping is too high!

mg300k+ , just released about a week ago

Its not fake Panorama 2. Its Original Matego, - different CMOS and Firmware. Read main page Panorama review.

And that Matego has been out for about a year.

Edited:

Sorry, I could not open link before.

Yes, its new model, just released with Sony CMOS.

I like the bracket mount part. Wish Panorama 2 had this.

You can't send cameras to China through the post from the US so cheap freight wouldn't be an option, you'd need to use a freight company, expect to pay half the cost of the camera for that

that's interesting. Here in NZ Post is aligned with EMS. So we can & do send items to china on a regular basis

david

that's interesting. Here in NZ Post is aligned with EMS. So we can & do send items to china on a regular basis

david

Sending items to China through the post from the USA is no issue, they don't take cameras though for whatever reason

We don't consider it lying. Merely using different wording than is typically used. To accurately achieve the same end. Without being overly obvious. After all some cameras do not use what is traditionally considered a lens. EG Pinhole cameras, cannot be considered Used Optical Devices, but are cameras & usually boxes with a couple of holes in them. And X-ray machines are also cameras, but not considered as such. It seems that this is one target with numerous ways of getting there. And therefore open to variable interpretation.

david

Although the cmos is the same now, mg300k+ is still not as good as panoramaii s at night.

Back