Falcon Zero F 360

IrishLad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello folks. Has anyone had any experience with the Falcon Zero F 360? I saw it on Groupon for $99. It sold out and now it's back up at $119. Most of the reviews I have read are positive but I'd like to see some independent reviews.

I dont think its something that the well versed dash cam users in here will recommend, had to search a little and night time footage seem poor, and daytime is by no means stunning.
A much cheaper mobius will provide better footage night or day.
Only + in my eyes is the 2 in 1 form factor, but i think a mobius with the microfone on and aimed out the windscreen will be able to allso proof you was not onn the phone ( no beep sounds from typing and no conversation recorded )
If Americans is getting framed by cops for using ther cellphones, then thats really a shame, but i do hope its not needed to film yourself to safeguard against somthing like that.

O and welcome to the forum irishlad

Thank you kamkar1. After seeing the vids I couldn't agree more. I knew there was a reason I missed the 99 deal.

No sweat M8.

If you can find somthing at pier28 above thats in your prize range, then you will be in good hands.

PS. I am in no way affiliated with Jon from pier28, i just know him from in here, but he seem to run the kind of ship i would enlist on.
But be warned he dont seem to carry the cheap stuff, what he got should be about as good as it get in this day and age.

No sweat M8.

If you can find somthing at pier28 above thats in your prize range, then you will be in good hands.

PS. I am in no way affiliated with Jon from pier28, i just know him from in here, but he seem to run the kind of ship i would enlist on.
But be warned he dont seem to carry the cheap stuff, what he got should be about as good as it get in this day and age.
Second that @Pier28 is a trusted seller who gives great service and support.

Thats strange I saw a lot of good reviews and the features they have are awesome! Not sure if mines a newer model or not but I use it for night footage and it's really clear, and it's just a lot better than my old dash cams. I plan to continue to buy Falcon Zero products...compare that model to some of the new ones maybe?!

So I'll ask again in this thread, can you post some videos you have personally taken, day and night, so we can evaluate the video quality?

Back