Fall from a bus

Daum o_O

Danish bus drivers also liked to drive with doors open in the summer time, but that was never legal and after it bacame a reason to get fired the doors was closed and we passengers had to cook in the non AC buses with 2 little roof windows that was open.

Reminds me of my childhood catching buses and trains to school. Hot days you would have open windows and doorways.

Today, there are no open windows/doors and sometimes the air conditioning does not work. :mad:

Reminds me of my childhood catching buses and trains to school. Hot days you would have open windows and doorways.

yep, used to get the old red rattlers to school and used to force the doors open and hang out in the breeze, jump off before the train stopped etc, all the stuff that would get you arrested now days

The buses were replaced while I was still at school. The government kept using the trains for many years later to save money. This is what they looked like:

bus.jpg
Unknown people in this picture.

red rattler.jpg

When I was a kid, we walked 10 miles to school. Not really :p

I once walked 3 -4 miles to my apprentice job due to no buses as there was 3-4 feet of snow, but it was also a Friday which = drinking mostly and then a little wiping down a lathe or whatever machine.

That red train remind me of our old regional EVP trains, but they was not operational when i worked at the railways, but we had one sitting idle rusting out on the yard.
5230-S-tog.Kobenhavn%20H.Foto.J.Steffensen.jpg

3112-img_1329.s-togsmodel,1-87.jpg

Back