Fault with Nextbase 322

KEVCO

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a hardwired Nextbase 322 about 14 months old.
Switched the car on yesterday and all a got from the dash cam was a frozen blue screen with the Nextbase logo and also an alarm noise.
The only way to stop it was the reset button or let it power down.
Any ideas.
Cheers

First step is to format the SDCard in the dashcam.

If that's not possible then you'll need something like SDFormatter on a PC if the card is over 32Gb.

First step is to format the SDCard in the dashcam.

If that's not possible then you'll need something like SDFormatter on a PC if the card is over 32Gb.
Thanks for the reply, but it's frozen and I can't do anything

Try the reset hole. Then a different SDCard.

Try the reset hole. Then a different SDCard.
So I removed the sd card pressed the reset and switched on without the sd card screen seems to work now. So does that mean I need a new carx

Doesn't hurt to get a new card.

I suggest a Samsung Evo Plus U3 with 90Mbps write speed. Mine (128Gb) has been going 3 years now without issue. Got mine from Scan as they afe genuine Samsung retailers.

It's gone through:

Nextbase 412
Nextbase 380
Viofo A119 V3, which is now running 2560x1440 @ 60fps without issue.

Glad to hear the reset trick worked, also have alook on mymemory for samsung 128gb sd card as they occasionally have offers on

+1 with the Samsung 128GB Evo Plus SD Cards, I've been using one for sometime across my range of Dashcams, 312, 322, 522, 612 4K and works on the 622 thus far no problems. Got another spare last week actually for my new 622. Great card at a sensible price.

I get this exact one from Amazon no probs.
0912d6c087f0b7bf7219e50ece955698.jpg
7caa1e661b0138d2b1404497e8c71536.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yep, these are not high endurance but they seem to keep on going and the high write speed suits dashcams.

Just make sure you buy from a good source.

Yep, these are not high endurance but they seem to keep on going and the high write speed suits dashcams.

Just make sure you buy from a good source.
Yeah same here, I've never had a problem using the above Samsung SD card or Sandisk Extreme and Pro cards or even the Ultra cards in my 312's @1080p used it for years in it and never once crashed or formatted them. I also have a couple of Nextbase cards 128GB and 64GB but I think they're massively over priced and as said the others work absolutely fine so no point paying all that for Nextbase ones imho.

My current 2018 one has been through :

Nextbase 412
Nextbase 380
Viofo A119 V2
Viofo A119 V3 (currently operating at 2560x1440@60fps 27k bitrate, without issue.

Bought mine from Scan who are official UK Samsung retailers.

Just bagged some Extreme Pros off Prime for £19 each if anyone is looking for a new SD card for their Dashcam, currently on Limited Time Deal.

I find these are also excellent SD cards for Dashcams been running one for a couple of years zero faults.. Three for less than the cost of one Nextbase 128GB card.
6fa179ea409398adb5262d848e5f20f9.jpg

Sent from my moto e(6) plus using Tapatalk

Back