Faulty LOPO and 7.15 volts Notice

Hitec

Reaction score
Country
United States
I received my LK-7900 a few days ago installed it and it worked fine for a few days. It is connected to a
constant voltage source and the UPS battery and so it gets voltage with the car turned off or turned on while
voltage drain is protected by the UPS.

Today all I get once it boots is LOPO then 7.15
I checked my input voltage and it is 14.2 volts!! I plugged the lk-7900 directly to the power source
without using the UPS battery and the LK-7900 still booted and gave me a LOPO and then a 7.15.
I think I may need to send this in for a replacement unless someone has a suggestions.
I am getting ready to reload the firmware to see if that corrects the problem.

Ok, I set the UPS battery cut-off to 11.9 volts.
I've already loaded the new firmware.

---LUKAS VIEWER---
I configured the highest video (11)
Speed-time-date set
MPH set
-5:00 (summer time) set
70 - 20 - 10 for the SD card storage
Lucas_Flash.bin setup for driving information

Any suggestions why I keep getting LOPO and then 7.15 volts?????????????/

Thanks

Everything was working fine for the first few days, but now, every time I boot the camera

Hitec said:
I received my LK-7900 a few days ago installed it and it worked fine for a few days. It is connected to a
constant voltage source and the UPS battery and so it gets voltage with the car turned off or turned on while
voltage drain is protected by the UPS.

Today all I get once it boots is LOPO then 7.15
I checked my input voltage and it is 14.2 volts!! I plugged the lk-7900 directly to the power source
without using the UPS battery and the LK-7900 still booted and gave me a LOPO and then a 7.15.
I think I may need to send this in for a replacement unless someone has a suggestions.
I am getting ready to reload the firmware to see if that corrects the problem.

Ok, I set the UPS battery cut-off to 11.9 volts.
I've already loaded the new firmware.

---LUKAS VIEWER---
I configured the highest video (11)
Speed-time-date set
MPH set
-5:00 (summer time) set
70 - 20 - 10 for the SD card storage
Lucas_Flash.bin setup for driving information

Any suggestions why I keep getting LOPO and then 7.15 volts?????????????/

Thanks

It looks like you do have a bad unit and short of contacting LUKAS you seem to have done everything you can try, I am assuming the LOPO means low power and the 7.15 would be the date. I would next be emailing LUKAS with your findings.

Good luck.

Everything was working fine for the first few days, but now, every time I boot the camera

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Power Devices 0