Feitelijk's SG9665GC

I wanted the GPS on screen. but since I did not see even the --- ---
I guess it wasn't plugged in correctly.

That's right. Didn't have a GPS mouse with the V2. And it wasn't in the V3 box, but Hiniko sent me one with the Frankenstein. :love:

But friday it worked, monday morning as well.
Took out the cam from the car at work monday, and plugged it in again after work.
Nothing on monday evening or tuesday morning.

Probably just didn't plug it in far enough.

Probably just as common as plugging it into the 'mic' :D

I've had five GCs sent to me altogether. Two had focus issues.
i wonder: is there any machine can do focus adjustment ? Just like DSLR camera does. it cant be too hard to do.
And i remember i have never seen a smartphone which is out of focus.
PS: Think twice: Even korean dashcam has out of focus issuess.

i wonder: is there any machine can do focus adjustment ? Just like DSLR camera does. it cant be too hard to do.
And i remember i have never seen a smartphone which is out of focus.
PS: Think twice: Even korean dashcam has out of focus issuess.

focus is manually set, can't be done by machine unfortunately

User error confirmed! :oops:
logo = streetguardian check (y)
GPS lags a bit but that could be because I smooth out my own 1Hz GPS speed.

Well here I am again.

GPS off
Speedunit kmh
antenna plugged in.

What do you expect?
I didn't expect the speed to show up either. ;)

To turn it of you probably have to set the unit to "off"
Question then is, what does GPS on do? set the time (i gather from the manual) and embed the data into the file?

Well here I am again.

GPS off
Speedunit kmh
antenna plugged in.

What do you expect?
I didn't expect the speed to show up either. ;)

To turn it of you probably have to set the unit to "off"
Question then is, what does GPS on do? set the time (i gather from the manual) and embed the data into the file?

GPS off is only used when GPS is not connected, turning it off when a GPS is connected just disables time sync, data is still logged so speed will still show up

Same cam and settings

Way too dark around the 16~20sec mark

Just noticed my V3 is on SG20170707 firmware. Will upgrade the V2 before comparing...

v3 again
R0br00Q.jpg

but when I'm not in the shade it's fine:
NVEdn5y.jpg

Can we have a spot AE? it still seems to me that the center is taking it's readings from the sky.

I think your being a bit pedantic and with an unusually long bonnet and the sun going behind a cloud first

I know I have special needs.
We had the low-cut option for this kind of situation, not only me but there were more users who reported the same thing when the bonnet was in view.
This did not work, as it also takes the sky into account. And is actually even worse than the centre option. (as this emphasizes the center in favour of the other parts, and it does take into account the bottom part, which is in my case also a good measure of the overall intensity)

The weighting of the sky should in my opinion be reduced.

Back