Few problems

veromi

Reaction score
Country
United States
1) When I go to the app, I can't open several videos, I see an error (The camera is in use and cannot start this function). Is it normal? How to see last videos especially with an accident wich just happened?

2) Timezone by GPS doesn't work. In New York it shows correct timezone, but the date is tomorrow. How is it possible? After that I switched timezone to manual and after software update I realized it switched back to automatic, why?

3)Today I realized, last 2 weeks of videos missing. And 2 week old videos showing tomorrow date. I have videos from last hour and then 2 week old videos. The date on the videos is 10-9-2018, but today in NYC 10-8-2018. Why videos are missing? I have 128Gb card.

4) After I start my car I hear "An impact was detected during parking mode". . How quickly find this impact? Why I have to waste my time and go via every single video? Why there is alert from the app, so I could go directly to impact scene?

5)Last summer the camera freeze several times, I think because of heat.

6) What the difference between N, P, E, M ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0108.PNG
    IMG_0108.PNG
    458.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0109.PNG
    IMG_0109.PNG
    620.2 KB · Views: 6
N - normal recording
P - parking recording
E - event recording
M - manual recording

Also answers question how to find the event in parking mode quicker.

N - normal recording
P - parking recording
E - event recording
M - manual recording

Also answers question how to find the event in parking mode quicker.
What is manual recording?

If accident happened during parking mode it will be in parking or event folders?

I still didn't get the answer - How quickly to find "An impact was detected during parking mode"

After I start my car I hear "An impact was detected during parking mode". .

This is more than likely you unlocking the car. Happens every time I unlock mine and start it.

To find an event recording, look for the file that ends in .EF for event front or ER for event rear. Same goes for manual recording, MF or MR. Opening or closing the can create an event recording each time you get in or out of the car.

I am guessing you have had this camera for a while and have not been regularly removing and checking the card in your computer. My opinion would be monthly with the 128gb. It's a good time to format it at this time as well.

GPS, this can happen if the RTC battery is going bad. The GPS may be connected and records positioning ok, but it can take the RTC a few days to sync.

1) When I go to the app, I can't open several videos, I see an error (The camera is in use and cannot start this function). Is it normal? How to see last videos especially with an accident wich just happened?

2) Timezone by GPS doesn't work. In New York it shows correct timezone, but the date is tomorrow. How is it possible? After that I switched timezone to manual and after software update I realized it switched back to automatic, why?

3)Today I realized, last 2 weeks of videos missing. And 2 week old videos showing tomorrow date. I have videos from last hour and then 2 week old videos. The date on the videos is 10-9-2018, but today in NYC 10-8-2018. Why videos are missing? I have 128Gb card.

4) After I start my car I hear "An impact was detected during parking mode". . How quickly find this impact? Why I have to waste my time and go via every single video? Why there is alert from the app, so I could go directly to impact scene?

5)Last summer the camera freeze several times, I think because of heat.

6) What the difference between N, P, E, M ?

Thanks

Go to <blackvue.com> 'help desk' and tel them your problem. They usually reply withing 24 hours.

Regards
Mike

This is more than likely you unlocking the car. Happens every time I unlock mine and start it.
Try re-setting the 'sensitivity' of the cameras sensors. If they are set too fine it will record and incident if a heavy truck passes your parked vehicle. You can re-set everything by going to 'settings' and scrolling down.

Back