Few Questions

Frank12

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I have read many post regarding the A129 Duo but there are still some things I would like to know. I hope some people can share their experiences with the cam.

First of all I am from germany and it gets up to 35°C here, my car has tinted windows, infrared reflective windshield and a dotted area near the mirror that I could stick the dashcam to. How does the cam handle heat when its used with parking mode? Will it overheat or can it run when its set to low bitrates?

My second concern is the DAB+ radio. Will it cause problems and if yes is there a way to solve this?

35 shouldn't be a problem, I've used it parked on much hotter days.

People have tried covering the rear camera cable if it's too close to the antenna. No DAB here but I do get reduced key fob range with Parking Mode on.

35 shouldn't be a problem, I've used it parked on much hotter days.

People have tried covering the rear camera cable if it's too close to the antenna. No DAB here but I do get reduced key fob range with Parking Mode on.
So there's some kind of interference if we use parking mode of the camera right?

Yes, search the A129 sub forum.

Depends on the key fob receiver location, could try routing that rear cable via the floor. Only way to find out...

Back