Few weird quirks w settings...

For now I'm off to watch some Doctor Who.
No wonder you are confused about the time, hard to keep track of which century you are in when watching Doctor Who!

Theres not much to show, on live feed it shows current time but records with a +1 hr. Maybe someone else can explain it better.
Can we just confirm where you are seeing these times?

On the app live feed you are seeing a timestamp with correct local time.
On the recorded video, the timestamp is local time +1 hour.
On the recorded file properties, the time is local time +1 hour.

I bought a Tardis dashcam so I can see into the future to avoid crashes, but now I have no idea where I'm going to end up at or when :LOL:

Phil

No wonder you are confused about the time, hard to keep track of which century you are in when watching Doctor Who!

Can we just confirm where you are seeing these times?

On the app live feed you are seeing a timestamp with correct local time.
On the recorded video, the timestamp is local time +1 hour.
On the recorded file properties, the time is local time +1 hour.
Pretty much what u said and what I said. Screenshots wont do any good.

But viewing live feed shows normal time. For sake of conversation, let's say 12pm to 12:10pm.

Live feed shows just fine but all videos recorded with embedded timestamp of 13:00 to 13:10.

Theres only so many ways, all be it a limited number, that it can be explained.

I get the entire world doesn't use the enabling or disabling of daylight savings. But for the regions that do. Video recorded timestamps become affected compared to live timestamps.

This has been pointed out by at least one other person besides myself.

Glad your info read Pa, cuz there is a guy on youtube ( Xiaoma ) from NYC flexing his language skills, not least in Chinese, and while i have always had high thoughts about my own linguistic reach, then it is clear that some people just take that a lot further.

I understand the 3 Scandinavian languages just fine, though writing Swedish and Norwegian of course are even worse than my bad native Danish.
German and English i also understand just fine, dont need subtitles, writing in German however are a nightmare, i was not attending German class either in school, and if i was there i was not following the teaching as everything was already well under my skill at the time, well at least in regard to speaking / understanding it.
Then there is a slew of Languages where i know just enough to embarrass myself and some pleasantries.

I would like to learn Japanese and Chinese too, but the way my brain work even with languages which it somehow seem to like, then i can not just learn for the sake of learning, like in a classroom environment, German and English i learned as a kid from TV on the 1 channel in Denmark back then, which had some language teaching programs aimed at adults, but i liked those and i learned a lot from them, and later on books not least English books and magazines mailed in from obscure American stores advertising in those kind of magazines. ( long before the internet )

Back