Fiery red light collision

Whoo i hope that driver from the Right got a lot of likes for that cupcake picture he/she was posting at the time.
At least that's a better excuse than deliberately running a red light at that speed.

Sort of related and just as stupid, last week over here in Denmark we had a ambulance on a call getting hit and flipped on its side in a intersection,,,,,,, but this happened 2 times with just 1 day in between and in the same intersection.
70334756-e2c4-4bc8-8e14-1709d8bd56ea.jpg

In 2018 22500 Danes was fined for using the phone while driving, in 2015 the number was 41000, but its not like Danes have gotten better at putting down the phone, more likely it is the police shortage here resulting in fewer getting busted for that particular offense.
I am pretty sure that if you released the manpower to do it, we could fine double of what we saw in 2015 every year, but sadly we don't have enough police to just remotely uphold the law here.
At least now it is also a offense that give you 1 mark out of 3 on your license + the fine have been ramped up a little.

PS. 1/3 of all accidents here are due to a distracted driver, and 70% of what distract Danes are inside the car. proving that rubbernecking are also a favorite past time of our, cuz i cant see its the pretty girls on the sidewalk though i personally feel that can be a traffic hazard some times.

Denmark sounds like Ontario. Phone usage and other distraction on the way up. Fines were increased earlier this year, but not scaring anyone as drivers know full well there are hardly any traffic cops.

Glad we have roundabouts here, people can't do that, even going seriously too fast they are unlikely to kill other motorists, although it seems some roundabouts can't actually stop a mother with 19 month old in the back:

Yeah i think we are the Canadians of the EU.
I am wondering if my little sisters former boyfriend have started to lock the doors in his house when he go to work, i have heard he feel like someone are in his house when he are not home.
Really in 2019 you should lock anything you have if you want to keep it.

Next time i see him he will probably also ask for camera support, so will have to see what i can do with motion detect.

Really in 2019 you should lock anything you have if you want to keep it.
Depends where you are, in Switzerland not everyone has a lock on their doors.

A group of Colombians have just been arrested here for stealing equipment from hospitals, apparently they have been on a EU wide spree stealing hospital hardware.

A group of Colombians have just been arrested here for stealing equipment from hospitals, apparently they have been on a EU wide spree stealing hospital hardware.
Time to close your borders to these foreigners ;)

Not sure why Colombians would be in EU anyway, presumably Spain let them in and then Denmark has no choice?

It is a free for all over here, i have heard Denmark are popular out of the EU countries as we are the worst ones at keeping our stuff safe.
And of course our modest sentences and luxurious prisons compare to where crooks come from.

IMO if we cant send criminals home to serve the sentence there ( which we cant with some countries as they have poor prisons ) then at least we should have visas for those countries EU country or not.
I think like the British we should grow some balls, too much we are signed up for have gone astray.

IMO if we cant send criminals home to serve the sentence there ( which we cant with some countries as they have poor prisons ) then at least we should have visas for those countries EU country or not.
I think like the British we should grow some balls, too much we are signed up for have gone astray.
Columbians have always needed a Visa to come here, even if they are already in the EU ... until some EU country grants them EU citizenship, but that might change very soon!

Back