File download problem

Don'tnomuch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I hilight a file or a few files to download via the Nextbase app to my phone, the download button sits over the files, so when I touch the download button, all that happens is the file behind it becomes hilighted (if not already lit) or if it's one I've chosen, it goes off, as if I've just touched the file rather than the download button. It would have made more sense for the buttons to be separate i.e. away from the list of files. Grateful for any help.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

This happens when the thumbnails of the clips have not fully loaded in the 'Dash Cam' tab of the mobile app. If you wait for all the thumbnails to finish loading, you should then be able to select a clip to download, and press the download button successfully.

I hope this helps.

Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

This happens when the thumbnails of the clips have not fully loaded in the 'Dash Cam' tab of the mobile app. If you wait for all the thumbnails to finish loading, you should then be able to select a clip to download, and press the download button successfully.

I hope this helps.

Millie
Nextbase Technical Suppo
Hello,

Welcome to the forum!

I hope this helps.

Millie
Thanks for your help. On choosing the file I want to download I've found that I need to scroll all the way down to the newest file then the download button works straight away and then continues to work for any other file I choose. If I don't do that, the problem persists however long I seem to wait. Tested the above on three separate occasions to make sure. Thanks again.

Thanks for your feedback!

Kind regards,
Millie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T 322GW 1