files not supported.

jase1976

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

Just installed a front and back dashcam, and im happy with it. Good clear picture. The only thing with it is, and its not a big deal is that although the files of both recorded front and back can be played on pc the front wont play if i plug via usb into my smart tv. The back files play ok so its strange the front wont play as they as the same avi files. Like i said its not a big deal as can play on pc fine, but was wondering if anyone had come up against the same or know the reason why the front files wont play. I also tried it on a freinds tv and same thing. I tried contacting support for my camera, but no joy. Its an Orskey brand, and couldn't contact the seller.

cheers.

TV probably does not support higher resolutions than 1920x1080. Try viewing them on a computer.

TV probably does not support higher resolutions than 1920x1080. Try viewing them on a computer.

The back camera must record in a different resolution then as it works fine. like i said they work fine on pc ,but was wondering why only the back cam recordings play on my TV.Thanks for the reply.

are the front and back recordings embedded in the one file, or are they individual recordings for each camera?

are the front and back recordings embedded in the one file, or are they individual recordings for each camera?

Sorry for the late reply.

They have their own separate folder.

Back