Finally a real 4ch camera?

I think this is more geared for a commercial use, those side cameras at least seem to be geared towards putting on a truck mirror tree or something else outside that is durable.
Same would be fine as a reversing / rear camera up high on the back of a van.
Of course change the camera housing to a look down the side type, and you have something that could be used on a car, maybe a 180 deg type you could fit like factory cameras on the bottom of a outside mirror, though that probably entail more DIY than the average guy would take on.

Newer Ambraella stuff support plenty of cameras, the CV5 SOC can actually support 14 cameras if you want to ( unsure at what resolution bitrate for that )
you could probably do 2 X 4K/30 cameras ( front and rear ) and then a couple of 1080p side cameras

The technology is there and have been for a while, the question is how to execute on a product and how it will sell ( if it is actually worth it )

I think this is more geared for a commercial use,

Yeah, "...commercial fleet..." is right in the title of the article.

HAHA :rolleyes::oops:

Once again a bit of selective reading on my part, or in this case probably just looking at shiny pictures.

HAHA :rolleyes::oops:

Once again a bit of selective reading on my part, or in this case probably just looking at shiny pictures.

LOL, I wouldn't have seen it either if I hadn't scrolled down past the picture...

Back