Finally. New firmware and new app.

gaspie

Reaction score
Country
Poland
App version - 1.2.0
Firmware ver. 1.0.5
Available at Google Play.

You guys should be ready not to expect anything more than video file embedded GPS data...

Got now
App version-1.2.0
Firmware. 1.0.5 (CN)
Installed, no GPS data display
With me, it doesn't work, too bad.

With firmware. 1.0.5, GPS doesn't work either.
Where can I find the firmware with GPS?

Last edited:
I have update the software but still no firmware update for this unit.

Any one see English version update ?

There are problems with updating english firmware 1.04na to 1.05na via OTA. I did it manually, here is the LINK to firmware file.
1. unpack zip
2. put whole "update" folder into root of sdcard
3. while holding the 4th button (1st from the right) press the long button, wait for camera turning on and update message
4. wait some 20 sec. until screen goes out.
5. delete "update" folder from sdcard

Last edited:
Thanks for the file. Was there any features or improvements?

There are problems with updating english firmware 1.04na to 1.05na via OTA. I did it manually, here is the LINK to firmware file.
1. unpack zip
3. while holding the 4th button (1st from the right) press the long button, wait for camera turning on and update message
Thank you very much. Could you explain new feature with this new firmware ?

Hello.

as you can see there is some "dots" i think it will be GPS data and Km/h, this is only
in video,, on photo there is no GPS information or speed.

Other than that is all the same,, and the GPS at start was not recognized, but after
some restarts (power on,, power off) it start working again.

Tanks to gospie for the file,, now lets see if someone MOD this firmware to remove the LOGO
and change some functions to make it better.

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-13-08-10-58-.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-13-08-10-58-.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 183
Thanks

Thanks for posting the firmware.
However, some in 4pda.ru say that the NA one is still buggy and even make an sd card malfunction.

Does anyone have a problem after update the firmware?

Thanks for the post, but they did it in the worst possible way. Gps data is added only in-app preview if you open it in other player data overlay is missing.

Does anyone have a problem after update the firmware?
No problems after update card is readable and recordings are downloading fine to the phone.

The 1.05na firmware works so far.
Unfortunately, I have to log back into Wi-Fi every time I want to use the app.
That's not so good.

but they did it in the worst possible way.

I agree with you,, WORST way to do it, maybe more easy for them, or maybe
the only way they know to do it.

Or in worst case, there is no other way to do it.

Gps data is added only in-app preview if you open it in other player data overlay is missing.

It is like the subtitles, just different info and on different position on screen,
and only one player can read it.

It is almost as if they did nothing, i´m disappointed with them.

thanks
1. unpack zip
thanks
1. unpack zip
I want the speed to show up as color as the day without gps thank

Attachments

• Aaa.jpg
    Aaa.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:
1. unpack zip
Are you sure that folder "update" should be placed in root? Not its content? Because update process is failed.

Are you sure that folder "update" should be placed in root? Not its content? Because update process is failed.
You should format your micro sd card with 70MaiPro first, then copy update folder(and everything inside that) from zipfile to root of card(do not let Windows/OS do anything with your card, some system show that need to fix drive just ignore it)
I already tested it and work fine.

I also disappointed that speed/location show only in app/camera. But not embedded in video.

Back