Finally. New firmware and new app.

Hi.

Yes and no, it is inside video file, but not visible if you play it on normal player.

To have the video showing the GPS data you need to extract it and next create
like a subs/legend file so the player can show it in real time.

Code:
usage: gps_extract.exe [-h] [--address] [--nocoord] [--nospeed]
                       [--kml | --gpx]
                       FILE [FILE ...]

Process the 70mai Pro GPS data

positional arguments:
  FILE           File to convert

optional arguments:
  -h, --help     show this help message and exit
  --kml, -k      Export track in KML format - Экспортировать трек в формате KML
  --gpx, -g      Export track in GPX format - Экспортировать трек в формате GPX

Subtitles format:
  --address, -a  Resolve the coordinates to address - добавтить в субтитры и KML распознавание адреса
  --nocoord, -c  Disable GPS coordinates in subtitles - убрать из субтитров координаты
  --nospeed, -s  Disable speed in subtitles - убрать из субтитров данные о скорости

Hello. Can someone post link to gps.zip updated at 28/6/2019 (support multiple videos for export to only one merged GPX), please? Original forum (click). Sadly it writes 404 for me... Thank You,

Last edited:
Code:
usage: gps_extract.exe [-h] [--address] [--nocoord] [--nospeed]
                       [--kml | --gpx]
                       FILE [FILE ...]

Process the 70mai Pro GPS data

positional arguments:
  FILE           File to convert

optional arguments:
  -h, --help     show this help message and exit
  --kml, -k      Export track in KML format - Экспортировать трек в формате KML
  --gpx, -g      Export track in GPX format - Экспортировать трек в формате GPX

Subtitles format:
  --address, -a  Resolve the coordinates to address - добавтить в субтитры и KML распознавание адреса
  --nocoord, -c  Disable GPS coordinates in subtitles - убрать из субтитров координаты
  --nospeed, -s  Disable speed in subtitles - убрать из субтитров данные о скорости

chyba jestem jakiś niezwykły, że mi to nie działa. wpisuję: gps_extract.exe --gpx NO20190628-192507-000653.mp4
i wychodzi błąd:
ERROR: atom 'GPS ' not found
File NO20190628-192507-000653.dmp cannot be found. Probably mp4extract error

check this one?
This is version from 20/06/2019 with possibility for only one export at a time. It is working, but I would like to have newest version, if someone can download it from russian forum (I can't register because I am not able to solve russian captcha) - link in first post... It would be good if someone can publish it here... Thanks...

Last edited:
chyba jestem jakiś niezwykły, że mi to nie działa. wpisuję: gps_extract.exe --gpx NO20190628-192507-000653.mp4
i wychodzi błąd:
ERROR: atom 'GPS ' not found
File NO20190628-192507-000653.dmp cannot be found. Probably mp4extract error

How are You trying to extract? Best method is with cmd... And don't type "gps_extract.exe ....", only "gps_extract -g file.mp4" and it works (it export GPX file, that can be used in Dashware video editor like "fabsen" says in few posts ago)...
(You should have gps_extract.exe, mp4extract.exe and file.mp4 in the same directory and cmd should adress to this directory, not another...)

Last edited:
Hey Fabsen, which HEVC codec have you used in Dashware? (dll in Dashware dir? sys installed?)

cheers!

Hey,

I answered some of my questions by myself :)
GPX-data: not recognized by most software. BUT by Dashware! (You also need free HEVC codec for video playback/decode/encode)
GPX-data merge: https://joewein.net/bike/gpxmerge/

To create nice videos (more than 1 min) with sexy overlays follow these steps:
1. Extract all the gps-data (gpx!)
2. Merge the gps-data
3. Open Dashware, start a new project, select a fancy template
4. Input Settings: Click on "merge 2 or more vide files" and selected your video files
5. Import your merged GPX file, select "GPX" and 1sec polling rate
6. Synchronization tab: Enable "Sync with Video". (Note: This works only if all of your files have coresponding gps-files. Otherwise you have to synch gps-data with the video by hand.)
7. File -> Create Video

:)

Edit:
Here is a quick sample which took about 5 minutes to create

There are problems with updating english firmware 1.04na to 1.05na via OTA. I did it manually, here is the LINK to firmware file.
1. unpack zip
2. put whole "update" folder into root of sdcard
3. while holding the 4th button (1st from the right) press the long button, wait for camera turning on and update message
4. wait some 20 sec. until screen goes out.
5. delete "update" folder from sdcard
I have problem. When try update my 70 mai pro and push buttons update show in screen, camera go off and now can't boot up :( Its brick? How to repair this?

Tak zrobiłem. Ale wcale nie wstaje. Sam nie wiem co robie źle. Może tą kamerkę uwaliłem na amen? Procedura unbricku wygladatak samo jak wgrywanie nowego firmware?

Hey Fabsen, which HEVC codec have you used in Dashware? (dll in Dashware dir? sys installed?)

cheers!
It was the one included in k-lite codec pack. In Dashware I only have libx264-142.dll but I guess it's for HEVC264, but I record in HEVC265.

BTW: I recommend using the custom 1.0.5na firmware. It creates the gpx/srt files on the fly in "event"folder. You don't need to extract them one by one anymore.

Last edited:
Do you have other servers, like MEGA?
From Spain is not possible to access Zippyshare, thank you.
:cry:

Edit. Downloaded, using the Tor net.
Thanks

With firmware 1.0.5, Chinese version, does not show GPS coordinates or speed.
With firmware 1.0.5na, yes. But only seen from the App, if you download the video is not seen.

$ gps_extract.exe VIDEO2.MP4 -k

Play the video, with the App VLC and will automatically detect the subtitles (.srt file) and put them in the video.
If we want we can add the GPS data from the .srt file to the video, in a single file, using HandBrake.

Sample

Firmware 70Mai Pro: 1.0.5na
App version: 1.2.0

Last edited:
Up to 1.0.5na firmware, but the screen does not show speed and gps.

How to fix it? Thank you.

1.0.5 is not stable at all after month using this what I found.

1- Dashcam resetting the setting.It'ss very frequent.
2- Video quality has been drop. I change the different video resolution. I was using 1080p in previous version and quality was great but after updating now it worst.
3- Now ADAS disable every time, its need to calibrate.
4- GPS coordinate a useless feature because its only work direct connect with a dashcam. So the data is irrelevant.
5- If you login in your iOS device app and login android device app, its only can work in one device at a time.

Chi mi sa dire se e' possibile cambiare il Firmware 1.0.5 Cinese al firmware 1.0.5na senza avere danni ???? Io ho ricevuto il 70mai , ma con firmware cinese.

Back