FineVu CR-2000S WDR 2Ch FullHD + FullHD / 30Fps

i heard a rumour about cr-2000s use a ambrella A9 processsor.

i heard a rumour about cr-2000s use a ambrella A9 processsor.

Rumour I heard is that it uses Ambarella A7 family, but which one exactly model , - don't know.
Anyway, it is easy to speculate at this stage. Need to wait international release of this product.

Rumour I heard is that it uses Ambarella A7 family, but which one exactly model , - don't know.
Anyway, it is easy to speculate at this stage. Need to wait international release of this product.

would be A7-LA70 at a guess, none of the features in any of the chipsets above this model are listed

Found some more info.

It uses micro-USB cables ( like most mobile phones these days )

Untitled-F1.jpg

Files Folders structure

F2.jpg

From below I understand that each camera can use up to 64Gb MicroSD ?, at least on that picture I see one camera 32gb other 64gb, probably both can work with 64gb ?

F3.jpg

PC Viewer / Player

F4.jpg

From below I understand that each camera can use up to 64Gb MicroSD ?, at least on that picture I see one camera 32gb other 64gb, probably both can work with 64gb ?

from what I'd read I think they've set one card up for normal recording, the second one only for parking mode

if 64gb is supported then it should be fine for either

from what I'd read I think they've set one card up for normal recording, the second one only for parking mode

if 64gb is supported then it should be fine for either

Maybe ...

but if I look (E)-drive 32gb fodler content, which is supposedly for parking model, it has all folders in it: ( normal / parking / event / motion )
So at the moment it is confusing to speculate and it's too bad they like to print info into JPEG, - hard to translate directly. Only can translate if using picture words translator ( example Android phone ), but it's pain in the a ... task.
Better to wait more info.

only going off what I read elsewhere, regardless until someone we know has one in hand I'd prefer not to work off what might not even be release version product anyway

only going off what I read elsewhere, regardless until someone we know has one in hand I'd prefer not to work off what might not even be release version product anyway

agree, but as you know, people are and always will be curious for new products and has temptation to speculate ;)

I am sure ,,,that price list is wrong.
Cause I never supply powerucc product to anybody except only one guy. Also S-2000 price, he have no ability to buy. Price will be fixed again.

Sorry, corrected

corrected? 100usd higher

USA, California

It's not yet available from other than Korean local maket, however most reputable Korean dash-cam eBay sellers can get it for you if you ask them.
You may look in USA for other Finevu range ( like CR-500HD on any otherFinevu range ) re-sellers and ask them when they plan to stock CR-2000S.

I sure like the look of the rear cam, wish more DCs looked like that.

Interesting that they justify the use of white as a heat reflector for the front cam , but then throw that logic out the window by having a black cam in the rear. :rolleyes:

Back