FineVu Player will not work

hometechnc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius, Panorama II/S, FineVu CR-500HD
Hey All; just installed FineVu Player, and everytime I click on a video to load, the player crashes?

Anyone have any ideas or solutions? Thanks!

not sure if installing codecs may help, maybe try the k-lite codec pack?

Which OS? Which player version?
Can you play the movies when using VLC or any other program?

Regards

FSC830 said:
Which OS? Which player version?
Can you play the movies when using VLC or any other program?

Regards

Sorry... should have noted all of that. Player version is 3.1.5 (the only one I could find).
Using Windows 7 Hm Premium 64 bit, on a very custom,fast PC, w/ a gazillion gb of ram,etc.
Also have VLC, codec pak, all that.

Plays fine in VLC, Media Player,etc., but FineVu player shows GPS locations on maps, and other kool things!

v3.1.5?

Try v3.1.8, it is the latest English version. If v2.0 also supports English language I dont know, I didnt try it, I cant speak Korean ;).

Regards

Seems that v2.1 is only a new version for the installation package. The player still remains at v3.1.8.

Regards

FSC830 said:
v3.1.5?

Try v3.1.8, it is the latest English version. If v2.0 also supports English language I dont know, I didnt try it, I cant speak Korean ;).

Regards

Thanks, finally found a working link for v3.1.8, on the dashcamtalk 500HD page. But after installing, it still stops working every time I attempt to play a cam video.
Maybe not Win 7 compatible?

Does it work for anyone else? and if so... how,what when and where?

Thanks a Million!

Hi,

v3.1.8 works with Win7, 32bit as well as 64bit Win7 (both versions with SP1). No problems here. Are you able to play the cam videos with any other software, i.e. VLC?

Regards

I have two PC's. one runs Windows Vista and the other Win 7. Finevu Player 3.15 worked fine on both machines until Windows issued updates for both platforms last week. On Vista I get a message stating the Display is undefined. On Win 7 I get script running errors when the GPS map displays. I can momentarily X out the error message and close the map, but the the map appears again, by itself, and the script error returns.
The only English version of Finevu Player that I have found on the Finevu site is 3.1.5.

I downloaded 3.18 from the link on this site and Finevu Player is working again.

Sometimes PC can be so complex.. It's probably a clash of software preventing it from running correctly. I bet a fresh windows install will correct it but obviously not very practical at all.. :cry:

Back