Firmware 1.0.9na

Add language settings.
Add function adaption of Japanese version.

The update did a factory reset again...

Same as 1.08.

Hello did your ADAS calibrate after the update? also I know that the GPS and Speed can only be viewed in the gallery but does that need adas calibration because mine isn't showing in the gallery even after the update

Hello did your ADAS calibrate after the update? also I know that the GPS and Speed can only be viewed in the gallery but does that need adas calibration because mine isn't showing in the gallery even after the update
If I'm not mistaken, 70mai Pro ADAS only shows the speed in the app viewing interface. If you download a video, it won't contain the speed info in the video when you view in your gallery. At least that's for me...

If I'm not mistaken, 70mai Pro ADAS only shows the speed in the app viewing interface. If you download a video, it won't contain the speed info in the video when you view in your gallery. At least that's for me...
The calibration continously failed and then randomly a few days ago it calibrated, but when I went into the gallery it failed again. This 1.0.9na firmware seems to be very glitchy or is this because it was updated via the memory card and not via tha app? Anyhow it only shows speed and coordinates if the ADAS is calibrated

Back