Since nobody else has posted yet, and just in case some of you aren't getting the notification e-mail, Blackvue posted v1.009 for the 650S series a couple of days ago. I just upgraded mine with no issues, but it'll be a while until I can verify the new functionality:
1) Improved Cloud hotspot connection scenario and fixed Cloud-related voice alerts.
2) Improved Parking Mode Voice Notification scenario to reduce false positives: the dashcam will now ignore all Events occurring in the 3-minutes before exiting Parking Mode (so Events triggered by opening/closing doors or speed bumps run over just before exiting Parking Mode will be ignored in most cases).
3) Scheduled Reboot support added:
Requires BlackVue App version 2.64 (Android) and 2.66 (iOS) and BlackVue Viewer version 1.14 (Windows) and 1.15 (Mac OS).
– Minimize risks of errors when your BlackVue is constantly powered by letting it reboot at a set time.
It will only reboot in Parking Mode and when nothing is being recorded, so you do not have to worry about missing important files.
– To activate Scheduled Reboot:
- with the BlackVue Viewer, insert the microSD card of your BlackVue in your computer, then go to Settings > Firmware > System > Set scheduled reboot.
- with the BlackVue App, go to BLACKVUE WI-FI > Gear icon > Firmware settings > Other > Set scheduled reboot.