Firmware 1.013

DJ70

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR900X Plus-2CH, DR900S-2CH.
Since updating I've found that the dash cam regularly notifies "Hard Cornering", even after literally crawling around a 90deg corner!

There are various settings for sensitivity but none that I can find that relate to the Hard Cornering, Braking etc.

Capture.PNG

Have I missed it, or is that something that should be included as a firmware update?

It does appear that this feature is hard-coded.

Now that BlackVue are aware of the problem it remains to be seen whether or not they make it adjustable in a future update. :unsure:

I've had my DR900S-2CH since the end of 2018, and have had ZERO trouble with it and have NEVER updated the firmware. After reading about all the issues people have had after updating, I'm going to live by the motto, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

true if you have the old firmware pre HDR your likely also better off. the HDR feature that replaces NV causes the purple flashes in the right cornor. the old NV actually worked better.
And the HDR fearture can cause sharpness issues. however it dous give a better more brighter image at night which is very important if you use it in parking modes.

Back