Firmware 129 Plus

I'm afraid is not. It's just a hope. :D Patience, my friends... they heard our requests and they know what we want. ;)

It is not for 129+eMMC?

I believe it is also for eMMC version.

However, I think that there is another firmware for your camera. Sorry to misinformed you.

Is there a place with all previous firmwares for A129 Plus? On the Viofo's site the is only the latest FW.

I updated my 129 plus duo with emmc to 1.4 front and 1.3 rear; have they resolved the random freezing issues with the original 1.0 firmware? I’m not happy buffered parking mode was never included, but i do ask that the camera is reliable at least.

Dear @viofo
Can you estimate, when will be avaliable new firmware with HDR? Can be unofficially, for testing. As I previously wrote - firmware with added 2K 21:9 60fps works perfect.
I must admit that I can't wait. :)

Viofo,
Also update the Android app and add new resolutions and fix the resolution settings.

Last edited:
thank you Viofo for not listening to users! That's why we choose Voifo . We trust you! And we are waiting for official firmware with HDR .
Hi from in Russia +)

thank you Viofo for not listening to users! That's why we choose Voifo . We trust you! And we are waiting for official firmware with HDR .
Hi from in Russia +)
IMO firmware with HDR will be released thanks to listening of users (mainly me ;-).
I am waiting for even unofficial firmware with HDR. Dear @viofo , please be informed that I check few times daily to see if firmware has been released. :)
Please don't make me wait long, I'd love to test it before official release. <3

IMO firmware with HDR will be released thanks to listening of users (mainly me ;-).
I am waiting for even unofficial firmware with HDR. Dear @viofo , please be informed that I check few times daily to see if firmware has been released. :)
Please don't make me wait long, I'd love to test it before official release. <3
Viofo have on their website now that they are away until 20th for Chinese New Year, that might apply to @viofo on here as well so it could be a couple of weeks wait.

Lol, you are so convincing! You even convinced them retrospectively to put HDR on V3...

From a dialogue between me an Viofo... yesterday, they replied me at night, 4 hours ago:

viofo.jpg

and by email:

viofo2.jpg

They give us little by little, with the teaspoon. :) Anyway, not bad, because I always said that the work done leisurely (& firmware thoroughly tested) is of better quality. ;)

Last edited:
Dear @ursamajor ,

I will remind you the e-mail that I received much earlier (December 22nd):

bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u-png.54899

As you can see, the approach is changing.

I have the impression that different people write on different news channels. It seems to me that the most competent person / people are here in the forum.
I still believe in @viofo that firmware with HDR (not official, for testing) will be released in short time.

I doubt it. They celebrate new chinese year, so nothing sooner than a week, maybe two.

It seems to me that the most competent person / people are here in the forum.
I still believe in @viofo that firmware with HDR (not official, for testing) will be released in short time.
This HDR firmware is not public, it is only for test.

Edit:
Post edited. Links removed. YouTube videos hidden.

End of edit

Last edited:
Dear @viofo
Can you share with me / with us firmware 1.6T (with HDR) for VIOFO A129 Plus? :woot:

Last edited:
Firmware is not public, only for tests.
Dear @viofo
Can you share with me / with us firmware 1.6T (with HDR) for VIOFO A129 Plus? :woot:
So this is a reason why I will delete my previous post and hide the YouTube videos. Also I dont like you quoted the viofo user considering that you are more important than others. If all people will quote viofo for any of their problem the viofo user will be tired about these things and will avoid to post here because he cant answer to hundreds of post.
If viofo wanted the forum users to test that firmware they could post the link. But they didnt for a reason. So now you are trying to force them do a thing that maybe dont want.

Good luck, forum users should thank you! Wait for other people to post HDR videos, they will appear for sure someday.
The good news is that Viofo is trying to implement HDR on A129+.

Last edited:
Reactions: gse
@Mtz I don't care about you and your offensive behaviour. I don't care about your Youtube videos too. Sorry, man! ;)

It's possible that other users, not beta testers, to have better capabilities, skill and knowledge to analyze what a firmware can offer. What that guy said above is bullshhhht. This forum is not frequented by average users. Average user go to Viofo's site to download the firmware. So, his arguments are... worthless.
We already have in test v. 1.4TST, another TST version for sure wouldn't scary us.

What that guy said above is bullshhhht. This forum is not frequented by average users
A new user with 12 posts asked for a beta firmware so he is not an average user, it is very experienced.

I am trying to ignore all threads where you are posting. You have conflicts with very valuable and very experienced forum users from here with more experience than you, more smart than you and even with this forum owner you had conflicts.
Almost all threads where you are posting are containing flames started by you because you consider yourself smart and other forum members are dumb. You are doing this on all forums, not only here.

The best for this forum is when people are understanding that you are creating flames and offending them and they are stopping to have conversations with you. Many of them already are ignoring you. You have consecutive posts and nobody is insterested to have some dialoque with you because they saw how you are.

I will not reply to your posts, I already wasted a lot of time with you.

It's possible that other users, not beta testers, to have better capabilities, skill and knowledge to analyze what a firmware can offer.
Right now you are not one of them. Viofo is not interested about you. They have trusted persons which are working with them for years, why to waste their time with nobody on the road? Keep your force to offend forum users.

Last edited:
@Mtz what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you so aggressive? You had opportunity to test new firmware - you could inform us. Not after time. You could share this firmware with us. You chose a different path. Not everyone will praise her.

I am trying to ignore all threads where you are posting. You have conflicts with very valuable and very experienced forum users from here with more experience than you, more smart than you and even with this forum owner you had conflicts.

I have no conflicts with anyone. I have points of view. Obviously, I don't expect that a dashcam manufacturer or a beta tester to agree with me. Of course, by seeing conflicts all over, like you do, it's normal to answer like you to others:. Note that not only me noticed that. And your attitude doesn't help Viofo at all. On the contrary.

Right now you are not one of them. Viofo is not interested about you. They have trusted persons which are working with them for years, why to waste their time with nobody on the road?

Are you one of them? The same who told to others that 60fps is only marketing? The same who admitted eventually that HDR is good, although he had previously stated otherwise? And, for your inform, HDR works thanks to those 60 fps.
Believe me, if I was Viofo, I wouldn't want to have that kind of "trusted" watchdogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back