Firmware Auto-mode

rajoar

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Dash Cam
B1W
Well, I wanted to explain my experience with the software 20190114_blueskysea_auto-mode.
Both in mode with the car running, as in parking mode everything works correctly. Now, the problem starts when the 64GB card is full, because the led stays in permanent red and does nothing else. You have to empty the card so that it works correctly again. I do not know if I should configure some parameter that I do not know.

Where did you get that firmware from? Is that the latest parking mode one from Vicky/estore009?

I wanted to explain my experience with the software 20190114_blueskysea_auto-mode.
Where you got this 20190114 software? I suspend it is 20180614s firmware. You can get its version info in its APP menu after WiFi connected!
because the led stays in permanent red and does nothing else. You have to empty the card so that it works correctly again.
It might have some broken sections or invisible files in your card, so camera stop recording when detects the card errors!

Where did you get that firmware from? Is that the latest parking mode one from Vicky/estore009?
Yes.
Where you got this 20190114 software? I suspend it is 20180614s firmware. You can get its version info in its APP menu after WiFi connected!

It might have some broken sections or invisible files in your card, so camera stop recording when detects the card errors!
The card is formatted with Guiformat, Fat32, Unit size 32768, Volume label DATA. I have reformatted it 2 or 3 times and the result is always the same: everything works until the card is full ... It does not overwrite data ...

if you use a 32GB card does it overwrite correctly?
I do not have a 32GB card. I only have the 64GB, Intenso, class 10.

Last edited:
I do not have a 32GB card. I only have the 64GB, class 10.

suggest trying a known good quality 32GB card, format in the camera, if it still has problems overwriting it's a camera issue, if it's fine then it's a card/formatting issue

suggest trying a known good quality 32GB card, format in the camera, if it still has problems overwriting it's a camera issue, if it's fine then it's a card/formatting issue
Ok!

I do not have a 32GB card. I only have the 64GB, Intenso, class 10.
I suspend that there was a warning "One MB missing" in your 64Gb card if you test it with T2testw tool

Softpedia has it: LINK

Phil

Sure enough, the 64 GB card had a problem. With a 32GB it works perfect. I could fix 64GB with a low level format and then formatting FAT32 with Fat32Formatter v.1.1. Thank you very much to all.(y)(y)(y)

Back