Firmware for Vicovation

maddogdean

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hey all,

Vicovation pulling out of the dashcam business is up to them, but pulling all the files and site offline is rather irresponsible to us loyal customers.
My Opia 2 has gone squip and I need to flash it. Anyone have or know where we cam get the official firmware files?
Personally I am looking for 2.9 for the Opia2.

Cheers

Hello ... I totally agree with you. I have a copy of firmware version 2.9 (for Opia2) saved on my computer. Just let me know how to get it to you.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Hello ... I totally agree with you. I have a copy of firmware version 2.9 (for Opia2) saved on my computer. Just let me know how to get it to you.

Thanks Spytek,,
I don't know how big it is, but can we post files here to the forum?
Cheers

Check you email. Let me know if you received it. Thanks

Hey all, thanks for the help. Got the firmware file and did the update, Unfortunately the camera is still cooked :(

I keep getting "Memory Card Error" on the screen. I've tried 4 different cards (all brand name, high speed) but no luck. Weird though is that the cam was able to READ the .bin file and flash the firmware, but it is unable to WRITE to the SD card.

The cam is only 2 years old, but I am guessing I need to jump to another ship. Anyone have any experience with the Garmin cams?

Cheers

Hi new to the site, my Opia2 has all of sudden started doing the same thing as the other person shown in the video before. seems to be a card issue. anyway im looking for the download for the firmware 2.9. is some one able to upload it here or email it to my email address?
doyta18@bigpond.com
TIA

A copy of the Opia2 firmware v2.9 has been sent to you. Hope it helps. Thanks

Hey there,

I'm new here and also looking for the Opia2 firmware v2.9... due to memory card problems.
Unfortunately the website of videoreg.forum2.net isn't accepting my email (I don't know why -.-), and so I'm not able to register there.
Would anyone be so kind and send me the latest version of the firmware to my email? nemesis87@gmx.net

Thanks

Back