[FIRMWARE] July 4th - bricked

You'll need the .elf file to unbrick. I have a link to where DCT member @2000rpm generously placed nearly every firmware and file for this cam. Better to read his posts HERE to understand that content which does seem to include unbricking instructions though I haven't read them myself.

HTH!
Phil

Anyone have an issue with their Auto Vox ProD6 and the IPhone IOS14 ever since I updated my iPhone I can’t get into my dash cam. Tried resetting it reinstalled it did what the instructions said to activate it again, and nothing seems to work, any advice thanks

Anyone have an issue with their Auto Vox ProD6 and the IPhone IOS14 ever since I updated my iPhone I can’t get into my dash cam. Tried resetting it reinstalled it did what the instructions said to activate it again, and nothing seems to work, any advice thanks
This is the JooVuu forum, not likely to get your answer here. You'll do better in the "Auto Vox" forum which is HERE

Phil

Shoot didn’t even notice that. Thanks for letting me know

Shoot didn’t even notice that. Thanks for letting me know
It's kind of hidden, hard to list forums for all of the maybe 100 different cam brands. Only the most popular ones get top listing here.

Phil

Back