Firmware list

jaro

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Dash Cam
SG9665GC (front), Gitup1(rear)
Not sure if this was listed on other thread.
Is there a summary of firmware? Sort of date of release and its corresponding updates?

replied via PM.

I'm interested as well. Currently running 1.01.02. Thanks!

We've had a few innovative ideas for awhile now that we think will finally see the light of day in the near future. We'll post more when we can. Thanks for asking. :)

I would like to learn more about the update process for my 2015 model G.

I would like to learn more about the update process for my 2015 model G.

You're most likely already on the latest firmware 1.01.02 (you can find that under the "About" page in settings)
We'll release more details on future firmware changes when we can.

This thread is a bit old, so ill ask again. Is the above mentioned firmware still up to date? I just checked my memory card and almost ahalf of the files saved were corrupted e.g. jumpy, laggy video. I reformatted the card again to see if that helps.

This thread is a bit old, so ill ask again. Is the above mentioned firmware still up to date? I just checked my memory card and almost ahalf of the files saved were corrupted e.g. jumpy, laggy video. I reformatted the card again to see if that helps.

What version are you on now? It sounds like your memory card is going bad, can you try another one? Formating it and then checking it with the following h2testw.exe app would be a good idea. No other reports of jumpy/laggy video, is motion detection on or off?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/t4da2v0v7axs9cz/h2testw_1.4.zip

Last edited:
I believe its 1.01.02. I do use the cam a lot. 3/26 will be a year at 40-50 hrs a week of continuous use. Motion detection is set to off.

That app you linked, how do I direct it to scan? Do I scan each of the 3 folders on the card? What exactly is it doing and why does it take forever to do? Also, what am I looking for once its done?

Delete everything off the card before testing. Let it scan the whole card. (No folders since you just deleted everything). It will take awhile correct see if it reports any errors. You should still probably try a new card either way

OK, I aborted and deleted the empty folders on the card. It seems as it scans, the finish time gets longer and longer. Why such an arduous task?

Depends how big your SD card is, and how fast your computer/card reader/USB port type is. You can let it run over night if need be.

It's not a 100% end all be all test, but can show certain issues. We had a few (couple) quirky reports over the last year where replacing the card still stabilized the system long term. Certain cards can flip into read only mode from time to time long term as well which will result in the same behavior you reported. (Avoid SanDisk for example) What make/model/size card do you have? How old is it? It sounds like it's been in use for quote a long time already.

is that write speed a bit low?? when I tested mine last it was something like 10mb write and 40mb read.

Its the 32gb card that came bundled with the cam. 3/26 will be 1 yr its been in use for approx. 40-50hrs a week.

Back