Firmware updates for UK?

gr4z

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just received my SG here in the UK all the way from across the pond via Pier28. Any idea what firmware I need to be using? I notice there are ones on the SG website but guess they are geared for the AUS/NZ market. Thanks

I'm in the same position. Mine is running SG20141103.001

Where can I check for any updates? I don't recall seeing any instructions about how to update it either.... Is it just copying the file to root and when you plug the card in and turn it on it'll update?

Where can I check for any updates?

there's none at the moment, if there is we'll let you know

I don't recall seeing any instructions about how to update it either.... Is it just copying the file to root and when you plug the card in and turn it on it'll update?

that's it

Is there any ability in the menu for the SGZC12SG to increase the bitrate beyond 15Mbps? I understand from the DashCamTalk overview of the Powerucc PanoramaII that this camera can be upped to 21Mbps - is this correct?

I'm currently running firmware 1.00.07, and I understand an update is just around the corner so wasn't sure if this option is currently available or will be made available?

I'm not too concerned about space usage as I have a 64gb SD card, and would be interested to see whether there is any noticeable difference in quality.

Bit Rate will be fixed to 15Mbps, Niko and I didn't see an improvement above 15.
User Selectable would be nice to have in the future firmware, but bugs over features first.
Latest internal beta test firmware is 100% compatible with all SD cards now, even 256GB and SanDisk. (coming soon!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Street Guardian 2
Back