Firmware upgrade

radaleks

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Hi guys,

does anyone know when we can expect new firmware for 70Mai pro and more important, how to perform upgrade?

In camera menu it tells that for camera fw upgrade we have to connect by app, but in android app, as I have discovered by now, there is no option for upgrade at all.

Also, camera is not connected to internet and phone is by wi-fi connected to it, without possibility to reach internet.

How then update process will work? How it will get the firmware file?

Please someone advice.

Best regards,
Aleksandar

Hello Radaleks,

If I good remember one of topic has contain the answer but I did not find. :)
So here is the solution step by step:
  • Connect the phone to the internet
  • Start the 70mai app on your phone
  • After that choose on the top left the human picture
  • My Devices
  • Choose 70mai dashcam
  • At the bottom of the list you can find Firmware update
If there is an update you can download it from here to your app. When downloading finish connect to the dashcam via wifi. Then you can upload the update to the cam but I can not exactly what is the way to update because I am waiting the new firmware now. :)

Thanks a lot buddy.

I have contacted 70mai on facebook and found out that new firmware release, scheduled to the end of May, will be postponed due to some unexpected bugs they found.

However, I hope it will be released in the near future and without bugs of course :)

Best regards.

Hi buddies.

Just to inform you that new firmware for 70mai pro has been released and that I have successfully upgraded my camera.

In the next few days we will see how it works.

Best regards,
Aleksandar

[QUOTE = "radaleks, post: 467369, membro: 59100"]
Ciao ragazzi,

qualcuno sa quando possiamo aspettarci un nuovo firmware per 70Mai pro e, cosa più importante, come eseguire l'aggiornamento?

Nel menu della fotocamera si dice che per l'aggiornamento della fotocamera è necessario connettersi tramite app, ma nell'applicazione Android, come ho scoperto ormai, non esiste alcuna opzione per l'aggiornamento.

Inoltre, la fotocamera non è connessa a Internet e il telefono è collegato tramite Wi-Fi ad essa, senza possibilità di raggiungere Internet.

Come funzionerà il processo di aggiornamento? Come otterrà il file del firmware?

Per favore qualcuno consiglio.

I migliori saluti,
Aleksandar
[/CITAZIONE]
Purtroppo e' il problema di Android..Se connesso con WiFI ad una cosa , non si puo' connettere a Internet..Non fa le 2 cose contemporaneamente....E' un problema che ho con aggiornamente firmware dei droni hahahaha

Back