First accident on my camera...minor fender bender.

randy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Lukas lk-7900 Ace (2), Mobius C2
Someone wasn't paying attention! Probably looking at their phone...watch the right lane.

It happens too often.
I mean the driver sees front vehicle move on green and steps on gas but he doesn't realize that the front vehicle just moved few feet and stopped because vehicle in front hadn't move, especially if you look elsewhere for even a second after pressing gas.

Happened to me few times in rush hour but never too bad that I couldn't stop in time but that taught me not to trust front vehicle at all.

worst is waiting to turn right onto a freeway feeder road or other fast-moving road. you see the car in front of you move as if they're going to go, then they stop and because you're looking left to find a gap in traffic, you didn't see them stop, and BAM. i've been hit twice that way. no damage so we didn't bother with insurance or anything, and both times the driver who hit me was super embarrassed.

worst is waiting to turn right onto a freeway feeder road or other fast-moving road. you see the car in front of you move as if they're going to go, then they stop and because you're looking left to find a gap in traffic, you didn't see them stop, and BAM. i've been hit twice that way. no damage so we didn't bother with insurance or anything, and both times the driver who hit me was super embarrassed.
Yes, I was a passenger when my friend hit a Lexus SUV.
It was right turn yield lane. The lexus moved and he moved but lexus decided to stop and since he was looking left, too late to stop.
Not much damage but still had to pay for touching up the bumper. :mad:

Back