Joy

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini0801,Mini0805,Mini0807,MiniQ9
Hello Everyone,

This is Joy from Skyhigh electronics co.,ltd , we are original designer and manufacturer of Mini0801,Mini0803,Mini0805,Mini0807 and Mini0809 . We don't have oversea sales team before ,so we didn't participate in this forum. Now we have our own team .And we think we can give our customer who like Mini series products better support now .

Hereby we are glad to inform that first batch of Mini0807 will be available in July. Hope evreyone likes it!

Hereby we are glad to inform that first batch of Mini0807 will be available in July.
It's always exciting to see more people behind the camera get involved directly with the people who buy the camera.
I also am looking forward to specs and more pictures as an owner of a 0803 and 0805.

Also I know this might sound silly, but I was always curious why do you skip a number? (no 0802, 0804, 0808)
Thanks

Hello Everyone,

This is Joy from Skyhigh electronics co.,ltd , we are original designer and manufacturer of Mini0801,Mini0803,Mini0805,Mini0807 and Mini0809 . We don't have oversea sales team before ,so we didn't participate in this forum. Now we have our own team .And we think we can give our customer who like Mini series products better support now .

Hereby we are glad to inform that first batch of Mini0807 will be available in July. Hope evreyone likes it!

Where's the mini806?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought both are same company.
Interesting and confusing. :S
That's okay it happens. I believe they are different. Last I read the 0806 design was a German design (iTRACKER i think) Although I do hope that Skyhigh takes a few cues if possible.
Most the 15 second screen off time, dimmer LEDs compared to the 0805 and the magnetic CPL.

I know Rayman makes them but due to the numbering, I thought both are same company.
Interesting and confusing. :S

There is a difference between manufacturer, developer and trading company.

Yep, but why they have also the 0806 listed?
http://www.skyhigh-global.com/products_info.asp?pid=233
On paper (screen) it all seems nice but can they live up to expectations? Still the 0806 is listed as supporting parking mode.

Pushing the support button on the site doesn't look promising :eek:

It looks like a 0806, it is called a 0806, prob. it records like a 0806 so it is a.... iTracker:D

What's the difference, Nigel?
Rubber coated (except the rotating ring) and a flat glass panel over the screen and around the buttons.

Also known as a "mini 0806 Pro" if you want to look it up.

Rubber coated (except the rotating ring) and a flat glass panel over the screen and around the buttons.

Also known as a "mini 0806 Pro" if you want to look it up.
Thanks. Doesn't sound all that different then.

I wonder if the firmware has any differences.

I wonder if the firmware has any differences.
I think the menus are in German by default and it has an iTracker logo. That is about it though.

iTracker or 0806 pro if you like is the customers design, it's how that product came about, the design does not belong to MEG

I hope this new Mini 0807 has a capacitor like Billknow mentioned in the other thread, I will be really looking forward to it.

Back