First batch of Mini0807 will be available in July

I just pre ordered mine through Chris hunt on this very forum, decent price and great customer service. And they are production models not samples.

That looks really bad quality of you ask me :rolleyes:

Hmmm not sure that video is to judge the cam bye one way or another ..
Road footage needed ..

Im going to have to refocus mine ...
Seems to run fine , havent checked video footage in a long time ...
Time to revisit the 0826 me thinks ...

i don't know a distance
i connect my 0807 to monitor via hdmi at home, and rotate lens until nearest building will be in focus))))

i don't know a distance
i connect my 0807 to monitor via hdmi at home, and rotate lens until nearest building will be in focus))))
Usually it's around 20 feet so it's focused where the vehicles next to you are.
I didn't realize the outer ring doesn't have wires anymore like the mini 0806 did that was a pain to work with.
The 0826 and 0807 if similar, has mount on the inside body section so should be easier.

Cool, one more box ticked in favour of 0807, even if it is OOF it is an easy fix.
Btw I sent a mail to the mfr skyhigh and they replied that the oof focus in production items should not be there. Also they are in the process of upgrading the thermal protection thru hardware and software to auto shut off the cam in case the chip temp increases to 85°C. Till then they advise not to use parking function in hot climates in direct sunlight.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the OOF info. I need to fix mine as well.

Cool, one more box ticked in favour of 0807, even if it is OOF it is an easy fix.
Btw I sent a mail to the mfr skyhigh and they replied that the oof focus in production items should not be there. Also they are in the process of upgrading the thermal protection thru hardware and software to auto shut off the cam in case the chip temp increases to 85°C. Till then they advise not to use parking function in hot climates in direct sunlight.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Okay, mine is pretty much fixed.
The video still is grainy so may need to fine tune more or it's what it is for the low VBR.
Here's it ope, it's a pain to twist lens due to a lot of glue they used so I had to heat it under the Sun:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...microsd-gearbest-com.19660/page-2#post-258680

dsc04885-mini-0807-jpg.23991

I'm adding videos and screenshots after re-focus so check there for before/after videos.

Back