First interview ever recorded with Dashcam

ViofoPolska

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hi guys,
please take a look at first interview ever recorded with dashcams.

Interview is in polish but what is most important for us? It's works, we can do interviews with our dashcams!
So if you ever planing to take some nice footage think about Viofo Dashcams.

Interview is with fameous polish photo-radar buster Mr Emil Rau, which is fighting
with incovinience of polish Police.

Starring:
Viofo A119 V2
Viofo A129 Dual GPS WiFi
Viofo A119 Pro
Viofo A119S

What do you think about this kind of usage?

Looking for dashcam in Poland? check viofopolska.pl

Dashcams with their small enclosures, lend themselves nicely in tight situations where it would be impracticable or impossible to use a full sized video camera or a smart phone. I bought my Mobius with intention of filming birds around the back yard feeder in addition to being a dashcam. However with a battery pack, I can take my dash cam out of the car and make it an alternative camera. I have used my A118C2 in the back yard and plan to use my A119 in the future.

I have done some tests for a few minutes, plan to use it outside for several hours with all my cameras. Also to build an enclosure to protect against bird poo:eek:, but here is something from the brief test.
tmp.birds.jpg
The above is at 30 fps. Notice the bird at top left hand corner and how there is no blur.

The bird in the lower foreground was taking an interest in the dashcam, and hence why I want to build an enclosure with a box before I try again.

Soon we are planning something more than usual dashcam use ;) stay tuned

Second part of first interview ever recorded with dashcameras :)

all about Viofo Dashcam

Back