Flawless Memory Chip

Gary Edstrom

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have finally found a chip that seems to perform flawlessly in my 650GW. Previously, I had tried several different chips and, while none of them were perfect, my "SanDisk 256GB Ultra" did the best. I recently acquired the "Ultra Plus" version of the same chip and it has been performing absolutely flawlessly, even in the summer heat. I haven't had a single camera reset, no files have been glitched, and the chip never has any errors when I scan it.

Still the wrong card though .

KEGB5TT.png

The right SanDisk card .

71rnX2jWHfL._SL1500_.jpg

Oh, give it a break buddy. Or at least make the pix smaller.

What's the problem ?

Lots of peeps are making the mistake .

Why the need to shout? Maybe not a SanDisk approved chip, but it has been performing flawlessly for me, so what's the problem? It's quite a bit cheaper than the Extreme series. If something works, I use it!

What's the problem ?
The sheer size of your post. I feel a link to one of the others would be more appropriate.
Lots of peeps are making the mistake .
Yes I know that, but I don't keep shouting at peeps about it.

THIS IS SHOUTING and if the forum accepts an image size then it is viable .

Yes, but you keep posting the same thing time after time.

Forums in general have alot of repetitive info as people ask the same old questions instead of doing a search .

Forums in general have alot of repetitive info as people ask the same old questions instead of doing a search .
Except, if you look at my original post, I WAS NOT asking a question! I was making a statement from my personal experience.

Gosh , hard work today !

In 'general' , not aimed at this thread , as Prof Dumbledor seems to have a beef with me !

Why the need to shout? Maybe not a SanDisk approved chip, but it has been performing flawlessly for me, so what's the problem? It's quite a bit cheaper than the Extreme series. If something works, I use it!

The problem is yes it's working for you , but it's the wrong message to this forum as the memory chip type TLC is not optimised for the many overwrites for survalance / dash cam recording thus the manufacturer voids the warranty for that use .

Whereas a MLC high endurance card is superior , correct and carries a warranty for this use .

Whereas a MLC high endurance card is superior , correct and carries a warranty for this use .
I fully agree with you, but they are quite a bit more expensive. I suppose whether a person considers that the extra cost is worth it or not depends on how much the person is concerned by the possible critical data loss by using the cheaper cards.

Back