Floats FOCUS

To argue about simple things is meaningless, because there are facts.
There are problems and they can and should be corrected.
Shaking mount is a long-established fact, but a more important problem is
loss of focus when heated and with prolonged operation of the instrument.
The solution is only one - the installation of a metal holder.
Cost in production scale is small, but the problem is solved by 100%.

если хочешь металлический холдер
(или лучшего качества компоненты, сборка, сервис, гарантия, итд.) - совсем другая цена!
Из всего перечисленного требуется доплатить несколько центов за металл.
Все остальные операции проделываются на любом другом холдере...)

Вы оптовые цены видели на холдеры?
0.20$, это несильно сделает продукт дороже, зато все будет отлично.

it's not as simple as that, lens and base should be matched set, this is more important than the material, just using metal base does not guarantee there will be no problem, metal base can sometimes solve one problem and then create a new problem by transferring heat to the sensor PCB

Practice and experience show that there is nothing better than a metal holder.
Heat transfer should improve due to a higher thermal conductivity of the metal.

Practice and experience show that there is nothing better than a metal holder.
Heat transfer should improve due to a higher thermal conductivity of the metal.

we use metal holders in some models and not in others, we don't use ABS or PC holders though, they're not suitable for this purpose

we use metal holders in some models and not in others, we don't use ABS or PC holders though, they're not suitable for this purpose
Don't you know these problems, you read Russian forums, :) nevertheless, you install metalholders on SG.;).
It is very sad that they do not want to hear about a miscalculation in performance characteristics.
Can you help with this?
And if it is possible to throw off the original dimensions of the holder, then it will be easier for me to prove that I am right.

Last edited:
is your camera V1 or V2 version?

V1
Perhaps from SG it will do. :)

I really hope that the manufacturer will hear, I don’t see the point in the clumsy sucker that is being intensively made now, it’s better to pull up the video (increase the bitrate, improve the white balance) and iron

Last edited:
Last edited:
Perhaps you can suggest some supplier you have used before
And what is your problem, you are in the subject, you can’t even give sizes? or where to buy?
What I find on Ali....doesn't fit.

Last edited:
The choice of suppliers is great.
A Chinese citizen can easily buy a Holder in China...;)

А в чем проблема у Вас, вы же в теме, даже размеры не можете дать ? или где купить ?
It's not my product, I haven't seen it to know what specification the lens is and what base it needs to match

Not something I can supply for you anyway so better to find a seller that has suitable product and can send to Russia

jokiin but since you are in China and it is easier for you to do this, the manufacturer is silent.
Just say that it’s off topic and you can’t help, otherwise three pages have already been written in the air.

Last edited:
I am in Australia now, even if I was in China at this time I have no facility to take payment from you, send small package to you etc, better to deal with someone that does this as their business

Practically everything I buy in China on Ali...
you made this one before ?
0a907b4c30f3.jpg

these holes were created by a drill, not by factory.

Back