Focus problem - left vs right

you might need to remove the lens base from the PCB and check for anything that is not allowing it to sit square and then reseat it, if it's off on one side only it's often the base rather than the lens

How do I know if the base is not seated properly? i just check it earlier it looks normal.

How do I know if the base is not seated properly? i just check it earlier it looks normal.

if you put the base back on in the opposite direction and your focus issue changes sides it may just be that the base is not square, manufacturing fault, you can shim the base to even it up if that the case

if you put the base back on in the opposite direction and your focus issue changes sides it may just be that the base is not square, manufacturing fault, you can shim the base to even it up if that the case

Do you know where I can get a tutorial for this? Thanks

Do you know where I can get a tutorial for this? Thanks

Back