Ford Mustang spins out in the rain

FAL guy

Reaction score
Country
United States
This video is my first good video from my Mobius. The camera is windshield mounted and is hardwired.

I caught this video in the middle of a rainstorm. The skidding car scared me, but not as much as the driver I'm sure. He exited right away, to empty his pants I'm sure. :)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FBZqw5sXnn4

PS This is my first try to embed and I kept getting a message of "the specified URL cannot be embedded as media". Any help?

Last edited:
Whoa! Thank goodness traffic was light! "A" for recovery though.

Go to your video, edit, under advanced under Distribution Options, check allow embedding option.

Hehe thats one of those 2X heartrate moments, i did sort of the same with my "new" Opel in 1991, but only got as far as sideways with full steering lock.

Go to your video, edit, under advanced under Distribution Options, check allow embedding option.

Well I have that all set up. But when I click on Media here to past the link it doesn't like it.

Well I have that all set up. But when I click on Media here to past the link it doesn't like it.
You are using embed link.
Don't use that.
Just copy and paste regular youtube link like this and works fine:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZqw5sXnn4

That was no saved, that was pure luck =)

Yeah here you just use the link in top of the browser for the videos, much preferred by me compared to the forums who demand embed code.

I am thinking that too flack, allso for my own save back then. And i have a sneaky feeling stunts like that have used up my ration of luck :rolleyes:

Yay!! That was easy, thanks for the help Sunny.

This video is my first good video from my Mobius. The camera is windshield mounted and is hardwired.

What settings do you have in your Mobius. The YouTube resolution is only 240p, you should set it to 720p at least or 1080p for best. Or do you have a very slow internet connection and can only upload at 240p?

What settings do you have in your Mobius. The YouTube resolution is only 240p, you should set it to 720p at least or 1080p for best. Or do you have a very slow internet connection and can only upload at 240p?

The camera is set on 1080p. I uploaded from the memory card to my Ipad and from Ipad to youtube. I apologize as I am new to all this. I really appreciate the help.

could be the youtube app for ios downgrades the quality to make it go quicker and use less data on mobile devices.

i don't think it was all luck, the driver definitely had a part in recovering. notice he/she didn't panic and simply slam on the brakes - they drove through it. i've personally done a 360 on the autocross course, also in the rain, and it wasn't on purpose. still scary even when the only thing i could have hit was soft rubber trafic cones.

LOL yes, let's race in the RAIN on polished asphalt. i like how the GTO (nee Monaro) just drove away.

and right as the video ends, the weatherman on the radio is saying how DRY it'll be and "won't that be great?" :D

edit: when i noticed that the mustang had Mexico license plates (Nuevo Leon?) and silver car in front of the cam car had texas plates, i had to look up those GPS coords. looks like it's near Arlington, which is halfway between Dallas and Ft. Worth: https://www.google.com/maps/place/3...59497,-97.0244782,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

So it's not like the Mustang is driving in conditions he's never seen before. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He could have saved himself it if he didn't press on his brakes like that. He needed to turn the steering wheel back and forth like a mad man. I saved myself once this way.

Back