Forgot Password

Booman

Reaction score
Country
United States
I reset my password from the factory default. Now I can't find where I wrote it down. Is there anyway to retrieve it?
My camera quit connecting to my app so I reset it now I need my password.
Thanks for any help.

Reset the camera (depending on model should be a reset button near the microSD slot. Hold down the reset button with a needle or paper clip for about 2 seconds. Should hear a restart sound.)

Default WiFi password should be: 12345678

Yeah that doesn’t work. I guess I’ll reformat the memory card and download the bin files for a retry. How does that sound? I can’t believe that I lost my password

Yeah that doesn’t work. I guess I’ll reformat the memory card and download the bin files for a retry. How does that sound? I can’t believe that I lost my password
The error with the numerical default password is that is not the correct password

It's a Novatek processor and that usually works for those :)

Phil

I'm having an impossible time finding the firmware for VAVA model VA-CD001 camera. The web site is very difficult to find the downloads links. Does anyone have this link and may share it with me?
I appreciate it.
Thanks
Booman

Thank you. The memory card seems to be locked and won't let me reformat or add the bin file to it so I'll put it on a fresh card and insert that one into cam. You've been a huge help!

Back