Format/G-sensor

Ayrshire_Driver

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,

My car was hit on Friday with a car coming in the other direction, both wing mirrors hit,
mines got smashed, trim and cover. The other cars wing mirror was undamaged.
This was due to other car on my side of the road (but single-track road no white lines), I had slowed down to under 10mph but the other car was doing about 50 mph,
my front camera and rear camera showed I’ve slowed down and the other car does not slow down.
My insurance company said it will be a knock for knock (my words) so I’m going give my insurance company my video footage in the hope they will pursue costs from the other insurance company.

Front Dash 312GW and video is .MOV format,
Rear Dash 112 but format is .AVI, is that right or should it also be .MOV format.

Also, the G-sensor on the 312GW looks like is wrong, acceleration and braking mixed up.

Please help

Regards,
AD

Hello All,

My car was hit on Friday with a car coming in the other direction, both wing mirrors hit,
mines got smashed, trim and cover. The other cars wing mirror was undamaged.
This was due to other car on my side of the road (but single-track road no white lines), I had slowed down to under 10mph but the other car was doing about 50 mph,
my front camera and rear camera showed I’ve slowed down and the other car does not slow down.
My insurance company said it will be a knock for knock (my words) so I’m going give my insurance company my video footage in the hope they will pursue costs from the other insurance company.

Front Dash 312GW and video is .MOV format,
Rear Dash 112 but format is .AVI, is that right or should it also be .MOV format.

Also, the G-sensor on the 312GW looks like is wrong, acceleration and braking mixed up.

Please help

Regards,
AD
Hi Ayrshire_Driver,

The 112 should be formatted as .AVI, that's correct.

Hmm, that's a new one. Are you using Replay3 to view the footage?
Please could you send us a file and we'll look over the telematics here? You can send it via wetransfer.com to support@nextbase.com.

Kind regards,
Millie- Nextbase

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B 312GW 5
M 312GW 7
S 312GW 21
D 312GW 26
Back