USA Forsale: 2.5 Mini 0906's +Accessories

Texas Mouse

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am selling 3 of my Mini 0906's. They are all used and I am the original owner. Two of them work with no issues, one of them does not want to start and shows no signs of life. It should be considered for parts. This sale includes a lot of the original accessories (see below) as well as 3 3-wire hard wire harnesses for the parking sensor function. One harness is perfect, the other two have had the little fuse piece removed from them. Also, one of those two have had the small micro-usb end removed. You can attach a connector and it works fine--At different times, I have attached micro USB and mini USB plugs.

Here are all of the items included, all are original equipment:

• 2 Functional Mini 0906--one with Veckle sticker, the other had the sticker peel off.
  • 1 Non-Functional Mini 0906 -- Does not power up under any circumstance, and the sticker peeled off. I tried replacing the large capacitors inside this one. It did not help.
  • 3 small rear cameras
  • 3 Really long cables to attach the back/rear cameras
  • 1 CPL Filter
  • 2 Buttons to force the camera to take a picture
  • 2 packages wire cable clips (6 per pack)
  • 3 Camera Mounts
  • 6 Mount shims -- 2 shims are attached to 2 of the mounts, there are 2 unattached shims.
  • 10 shim-screws -- 4 screws are attached to 2 of the mounts, there are 2 unattached screws. These are tiny!
  • 1 Instruction Manual
  • 3 Cleaning cloths
  • 3 3-wire hard-wire parking sensor power cables.
    • 1 of them is fully intact
    • 1 of them has had the fuse clipped from the red wire
    • 1 of them has had the fuse clipped from the red wire AND the mini-usb plug clipped from the end
I am asking for $265 paypal for all of it. That includes USPS priority mail in the US.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Phil For Sale 0
WA3PNT For Sale 0
T For Sale 0
petepete For Sale 2
R For Sale 0