Forum censoship now happening?

sofaspud

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well,
After my posting regarding one of the retailers that posts often on this forum I find that the thread concerned had been 'merged' (read BURIED!) in what is a damn sales pitch of theirs!

This stinks...

An email to admin is better option to complain.

An email to admin is better option to complain.
I feel publicising the issue is more expedient...
If the post was in the wrong place then move it, don't hide the complaint.

You need to post in the correct section. These posts belong in Owner Feedback on Vendors hence they have been moved.

Last edited:
I feel publicising the issue is more expedient...
If the post was in the wrong place then move it, don't hide the complaint.

It seems more like your interest here is in venting, berating and attempting to shame an otherwise well respected vendor who's experiencing growing pains and customer service issues. Even after the vendor publicly acknowledged the problems, apologized profusely, and pledged to remedy the issues you still felt the need to spout vitriol and continue ranting. Now you are paranoid and angry that you perceive that your remarks have been "buried" when they were merely moved to where they belong.

I understand that you may have a legitimate grievance but respectfully, get a grip.

Last edited:
You need to post in the correct section. These posts belong in Owner Feedback on Vendors hence they have been moved.
But they were not moved to the feedback section, they were buried is a sales pitch thread instead?
I refer to the original post regarding the (at the time) ongoing issue I had,not this thread.
It seems more like your interest here is in venting, berating and attempting to shame an otherwise well respected vendor who's experiencing growing pains and customer service issues. Even after the vendor publicly acknowledged the problems, apologized profusely, and pledged to remedy the issues you still felt the need to spout vitriol and continue ranting. Now you are paranoid and angry that you perceive that your remarks have been "buried" when they were merely moved to where they belong.

I understand that you may have a legitimate grievance but respectfully, get a grip.
Yet more ill interpreted claptrap from you then.
I posted accurate details of my dealings with them. They apologised profusely several time in my dealings, & made several promises to remedy the situation, all of which were broken.
If you read (can you read & understand?) the posting you would have seen this.
If you don't like reading my posts then add me to your ignore list. That's what I will be doing with you're 'contributions'.

Last edited:
But they were not moved to the feedback section, they were buried is a sales pitch thread instead?
I refer to the original post regarding the (at the time) ongoing issue I had,not this thread.

Both of your posts were in the wrong forum. You posted in the vendor section where 1 thread is allowed per vendor. Hence it was consolidated into the 1 thread. Then you posted again there. Please post in the correct sections as per the rules.

Yet more ill interpreted claptrap from you then.
I posted accurate details of my dealings with them. They apologised profusely several time in my dealings, & made several promises to remedy the situation, all of which were broken.
If you read (can you read & understand?) the posting you would have seen this.
If you don't like reading my posts then add me to your ignore list. That's what I will be doing with you're 'contributions'.

Just more of your typical vitriol and even now, still more tautological complaining.

Last edited:
Both of your posts were in the wrong forum. You posted in the vendor section where 1 thread is allowed per vendor. Hence it was consolidated into the 1 thread. Then you posted again there. Please post in the correct sections as per the rules.
My mistake for posting in the wrong forum, my gripe was it was not moved into what is the correct forum. I see you've done that now so thanks for moving it.

Back