forum membership

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see the site is just about to get its 1000th member, about 100 of those seems to have come along in the last week and the activity is growing quite a bit, good to see :D

And is good to see jokiin is the leader. :mrgreen:

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
And is good to see jokiin is the leader. :mrgreen:

enjoy,
Mtz

hardly, but there are some good regulars here that contribute plenty, yourself included of course

I have been surprised at the growth as well. Glad to have so many great contributors. Thanks everyone.

Yep, I've also noticed. We also have a Vicovation retailer for Australia here now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DashCamMan said:
I have been surprised at the growth as well. Glad to have so many great contributors. Thanks everyone.
I've been trying to join for months. Submitted the necessary information but could not log on in which case I was supposed to contact the Admin. I couldn't contact the Admin without logging on. I submitted a new user name and p'word and ran into the same problem again. Finally, the other day I saw an option to contact the Administrator, clicked on it and finally got through but had to register for the 3rd time. Maybe I didn't see the tree for the forest :?:

camper said:
DashCamMan said:
I've been trying to join for months. Submitted the necessary information but could not log on in which case I was supposed to contact the Admin. I couldn't contact the Admin without logging on. I submitted a new user name and p'word and ran into the same problem again. Finally, the other day I saw an option to contact the Administrator, clicked on it and finally got through but had to register for the 3rd time. Maybe I didn't see the tree for the forest :?:

welcome inside the circle of trust ;)

seriously though it's an unusual problem, the spammers seem to have no trouble signing up, always a glitch in the matrix I suppose

This is a great forum and helped me a lot when I first started searching. Dashcam is here to stay and it's not going away.

Would be nice to have some sponsor section or regional section as the forum grows.

Back