FoxOffer

MARINE

Reaction score
Country
United States
Howdy All,

All I can say is Foxoffer provided rapid responses to email and they shipped my A118 to my Hong Kong office as requested. I was extremely worried but it arrived the very next day. I ordered on Monday and it will arrive in Miami Wednesday!! Nice to be a Freight Forwarder lol.

Howdy All,

All I can say is Foxoffer provided rapid responses to email and they shipped my A118 to my Hong Kong office as requested. I was extremely worried but it arrived the very next day. I ordered on Monday and it will arrive in Miami Wednesday!! Nice to be a Freight Forwarder lol.

Foxoffer guys are one of the most reputable Chinese vendors on DCT. They are fairly new company, but they do work hard and deserve a good feedback.

Last edited:
Foxoffer guys are one of the most reputable Chonese vendors on DCT. They are fairly new company, but they do work hard and deserve a good feedback.
I bought my dashcam from foxoffer and I have to say their service was generally good but IMO they should not e-mail questions like that:

"We see your delivery address is not same as billing address, could you confirm which address should be used for shipping?"

What is even worse I replied to that question but they did not spot my answer until I asked for the order status after about week or so.
Anyway I would recommend them too.

I bought my dashcam from foxoffer and I have to say their service was generally good but IMO they should not e-mail questions like that:

"We see your delivery address is not same as billing address, could you confirm which address should be used for shipping?"

What is even worse I replied to that question but they did not spot my answer until I asked for the order status after about week or so.

I think there are some precautions regarding addresses confirmations, which is normal with many sellers just to confirm before shipping in order to avoid future mistakes with delivery address mix-up.
Regarding responding format I believe they are still learning and we can forgive them few minor mistakes ( we all do mistakes ). Overall they do well compare to majority of others Chinese sellers, where many of them just forget you when you need a help in future.

I have purchase from Foxoffer. Shipped to Canada, timely and with no problems. Excellent communication and service. I would have no problems ordering from them again. On my GoodGuy List. Thanks again. :)

Guys like black box and fox offer, is the reason I stay away from the morons on eBay. I rather pay more and have confidence.

Guys like black box and fox offer, is the reason I stay away from the morons on eBay. I rather pay more and have confidence.

eBay is such a competitive area to do business that nobody makes much money with this kind of product, no surprises what happens to customer service when there's little profit to be made

We also ship goods to customers worldwide, I should say, the confirmation is very necessary. once the goods is on the way to a wrong address, both sender and you will get in to trouble, and will need a huge of time to solve the case.

eBay is such a competitive area to do business that nobody makes much money with this kind of product, no surprises what happens to customer service when there's little profit to be made

All ebay sellers from China are struggling now due to tough price competition, that goes to vicious circle,
To gain customers, down price and quality & service down accordingly,
Customer bought due to low price, and complained later,
The reputation get impacted by complaint, Business go even worse. :(

Thanks all of you, as niko said, we are a young company, we learned much from customers and dashcamtalk, also we keep learning to provide better service.
About the address confirmation, sometime customers didn't change paypal old address, but paypal will force to use paypal address for delivery address.
So if the billing address is not same as delivery address, we will confirm the address first.
We have shipped to some wrong delivery address before, it is big trouble for customer and us.

I got my GT680W Black with logos, and GPS from Foxoffer Last week. I previously Emailed enquiries and got very timely reply considering time differences. Dispatch was within 36 hours of ordering and delivery within 14 days ( including 4 days at heathrow customs ). Having not paid extra for quicker delivery I was very pleased with the service and the camera works spot on, no GPS problems even though it just lies on the truck dashboard.

Back