Fragment Error

Sumit Bhatnagar

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I bought the Mini 0807 earlier this year and it worked fine until I started getting the Fragment Error, which required the card formatting.

Spoke to the seller and he said that because you are using one of Samsung Pro and other is a Samasik that's why. Bought another Samsung Pro and again got the same error.

Then he asked me to update to a July 2016 firmware update and still getting the Fragment Error.

I am not sure how knowledgeable seller is but it's frustrating for me to format the card every other week.

Any suggestion?

Ruthlessly check and double check anything related to power.
Is the internal battery good? Are you using a quality power supply and cables? Are all connections solid?
Is power going direct to the camera or via a GPS module?
It's too easy to assume a memory card fault, when so many other events can cause corruption of the file system.

Ruthlessly check and double check anything related to power.
Is the internal battery good? Are you using a quality power supply and cables? Are all connections solid?
Is power going direct to the camera or via a GPS module?
It's too easy to assume a memory card fault, when so many other events can cause corruption of the file system.

Hi Rajagra, the connection are as per the manual, OBD 2 hooked in civic 2004, all through cables in the pack. When it works works all good.

Power is through the GPS module

Try plugging the power directly into the camera as a short-term test, even if it isn't as tidy.

Initially I had just one card in place, even then it used to throw error.

Does any one know where to get the latest version of firmware and how to install it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maverick Mini 0807 0
Back