Free C3 lens case clip dispatch

RockThinking

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
INNOVV C1, C2, C3
Moto riders install the C3 in different positions on their big toy, the below lens case clip makes that happens, and they would like to have more lens case clip.

To support that, from now till end of Feb, the C3 lens case clip is offered without charge.

PM with title Free C3 lens case clip need to let us know your address for delivery.

4a7279_8391063b3b3844fa8a3324435019a104.jpg_srz_p_400_267_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Well, this is a really nice gesture @RockThinking, thank you. It is not only MC riders who like to install in different positions, we car drivers do too and I will be requesting one. Thanks again.

Get your address, and will arrange the delivery together.
It is a surprise, I get a lot of PM for this clip in short time, both from moto riders and car drivers. ;)

This way is to contact the C3 users, listen and learn their experience for improvement.

Got mine today. well packed
. big thx Rock.....

Excited to get mine. Can't wait to shoot some more bumper action with the new car.

I never drive on snow, it should be fun and dangerous. ;););)

Slightly off topic but when I brought my C3 in late feb/march it came with this clip. However, I only pushed in/took out the camera from this holder 2/3 times before one of the arms snapped!

I can get by with the other camera clip that I have but I am slightly concerned that I have been able to snap one so easily.

What is the recommended way of inserting the camera into the clips? Obviously being a really tight fit is great for stability but it presents a bit of a challange getting it in and out. Sliding the camera in / out is difficult because of the raised red ring on the camera... and pushing / pulling the camera out resulted in the breakage shown below.

c68461e7-370a-43b0-9b4b-6d83ac6af258.jpg

You were doing it the right way, the clip was probably cold and stiff and that's why it cracked. It would have been better to use the slide-out window mount that came with the camera and you never have to remove the lens from the holder (lens clip).

like all non-flexible plastic..it will develop cracks as well under stress.
Nylon will be better..

@flibberflops, give me your address, we will send you the new one.
The broken from injection gate, that makes its structure weak.
The next round should be PC + ABS.

Back