front and interior (not bacl), 720p+ wide angle, hidden, wifi cam?

nadav3

Reaction score
Country
Israel
hi

I'm currently using VIOFO a118c (discontinued), I think it ruined my SD card.
I'm looking for a cam that's HD (720p at least), records the inside of the car as well with sound, supports wi-fi to download an occasional clip. I'd rather for it to be small and relatively hidden, but not really a requirement.
Any recommentdations?
BTW which SD card is recommended for dashcams in general?

Most SD cards now have a warranty that say ( do not use in dashcams it will void warranty )
I am using Trancend 400 X and Toshiba a lot at the moment, Samsung also have some nice cards i am looking to pick up when i can afford it.
I always buy my memory cards locally in B&M stores, or at least on one of the EU amazon stores.
you would want a brand name and a fairly respected seller in a location you can reach if the card go sour, and trust me it can happen even with the best of brands / models, i have had cards go bad on me before i got to fill it one time, and i had several kingston cards i had to RMA pretty fast before i finally got one that held up better.
But the memory card are always the weak link, at least in a good action or dash camera.

In regard to a camera you dont have that many options in what we lovingly call taxi or uber cameras, but you could take a look on youtube at the trancend drivepro 520 or the Vantrue N2 pro reviews

Forget 720, thats no longer a option, its 1080p or better,,,,, period.

Most SD cards now have a warranty that say ( do not use in dashcams it will void warranty )
I am using Trancend 400 X and Toshiba a lot at the moment, Samsung also have some nice cards i am looking to pick up when i can afford it.
I always buy my memory cards locally in B&M stores, or at least on one of the EU amazon stores.
you would want a brand name and a fairly respected seller in a location you can reach if the card go sour, and trust me it can happen even with the best of brands / models, i have had cards go bad on me before i got to fill it one time, and i had several kingston cards i had to RMA pretty fast before i finally got one that held up better.
But the memory card are always the weak link, at least in a good action or dash camera.

In regard to a camera you dont have that many options in what we lovingly call taxi or uber cameras, but you could take a look on youtube at the trancend drivepro 520 or the Vantrue N2 pro reviews

Forget 720, thats no longer a option, its 1080p or better,,,,, period.
Thank you

Back